Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Skinnycels are volcels.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I don't want to hear muh bones is everything, if you look like a skeleton stick figure that's has less body mass than most girls, no man or women will respect you no matter how you look like because your face and body is sickly and malnourished. Also, it's 100x easier to gain rather than losing weight: if fatcel = volcel, so should skinnycel = volcel.

Left looks like bullied Elliot Rodger and the other looks like @HiddenUzer before steroid abuse, only difference is one gained bodymass.

Last edited:
another zeroo thread

It's not easier to gain weight than to lose weight, I'd argue it's the other way around. Just stop eating and you lose weight. Sticking to 2500-3000 calories a day proves to be difficult for people with low appetites or little motivation.
giga cope, processed foods are made by food scientists to be more addictive than drugs, also there has never been a single industrialized nation that has succesfuly reversed their obesity rates. There is no excuse to be a skinnyfag.

It's not easier to gain weight than to lose weight, I'd argue it's the other way around. Just stop eating and you lose weight. Sticking to 2500-3000 calories a day proves to be difficult for people with low appetites or little motivation.
Yup this fat nigger is just trying to cope lmao, and that's not even mentioning t he amount of money you bleed from buying all the food i guess mommy faggots like OP never have to worry about that tho :feelskek::feelsclown:

I have seen you mention multiple times that fat people actually have the most sex. However, as almost 1 in 3 adults are overweight nowadays, I do not believe that you are interpreting the data correctly. Fat people have been noted to have lower inhibition that normal weight people, thus it isn't surprising that they engage in sexual activities at a greater rate than others. They aren't having more sex because they are overweight, it is simply a by-product of them not caring about themselves and being "free" spirited.

That is how I see it anyways. I am open to criticism.
This could easily be a true statement if you interpret 'fat people' as 'fat women'.

Statistically fat women do have a lot of sex.

i wanna try this but im manlet if i was taller i would have no excuse

Gymcopers are on suiwatch

I don't want to hear muh bones is everything, if you look like a skeleton stick figure that's has less body mass than most girls, no man or women will respect you no matter how you look like because your face and body is sickly and malnourished. Also, it's 100x easier to gain rather than losing weight: if fatcel = volcel, so should skinnycel = volcel.

View attachment 667592
Left looks like bullied Elliot Rodger and the other looks like @HiddenUzer before steroid abuse, only difference is one gained bodymass.
just eat like an obese theory

Depends, on one end of the spectrum you have extreme cases. If you are an ectomorph with high metabolism, it can be incredibly hard to gain weight. Even with working out and eating a lot.

A ectomorphic 135lbs Asian dude in college with a high metabolism can try to lift and eat as much as he want. He might be lucky to gain several pounds in a year or two. And it won't be until his mid twenties to late twenties where he gains at least 25+ lbs with consistent lifting and eating.

Foids on the other hand, especially ones with low metabolism, gain weight like crazy in their college years and even more after that.

disagree it is far easier to gain weight in 2022, only way I have managed to lose it was due to intermittent fasting and alternative day fasting. And now am at 125-130 lbs from 180-190 at the peak. The entire journey to lose the weight took months upon months of effort on my part. It is too difficult and unfair. Food company executives should be publicly executed for what they've done.

disagree it is far easier to gain weight in 2022, only way I have managed to lose it was due to intermittent fasting and alternative day fasting. And now am at 125-130 lbs from 180-190 at the peak. The entire journey to lose the weight took months upon months of effort on my part. It is too difficult and unfair. Food company executives should be publicly executed for what they've done.
I’m more convinced it’s the way where told to eat.
Over reliance on carbs which we didn’t have in great supply until farming.
Think we are more protein based creatures.
Then you add in the 3 meals a day junk on top of that, modern instructions not how it’s been done throughout our history.

Also, it's 100x easier to gain rather than losing weight: if fatcel = volcel, so should skinnycel = volcel.
Not true at all.
Gaining muscles requires a lot more work than losing fat.
Gaining muscle requires a person to spend more money on food(inflation making it so much worse), consistently work out at the gym, and prepare healthy and high-protein meals.
Losing weight only requires a person to eat less food, and eat healthier. Being fat is just lack of self control.

Fair enough. I’ll see what happens after a year of gymcelling. If I manage to get real IOIs and semi-approaches from women I’m dropping out of this forum

Not true at all.
Gaining muscles requires a lot more work than losing fat.
Gaining muscle requires a person to spend more money on food(inflation making it so much worse), consistently work out at the gym, and prepare healthy and high-protein meals.
Losing weight only requires a person to eat less food, and eat healthier. Being fat is just lack of self control.
this

Based. I made a thread about how the statement fatcel = volcel actually implies skinnycels are volcel, because if fatcels can supposedly just lose weight to ascend, then the people who already weigh less should just be able to ascend without doing anything.

If you’re at a healthy weight, you’re a fucking fakecel faggot and should be banned

I now weigh 59 kg and used to be fat. Much better to be skinny tbh but still - being lean won't recompensate for my manletism and eye spacing.

I'm certainly not volcel. But everybody thinks skinny = weak. Women don't want a weak man and men don't respect me because I'm weaker than most men. Worse than disrespected, you get bullied.

Skinny and short = Victim, prey