Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Skinnycel trait: you wear baggy hoodies to hide your frame and refuse to show arms

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I cannot eat alot without feeling sick so I am forced to eat very little even before I felt that way I struggled to gain weight I think it's genetic my mom was skinny asf and Me and my brother are both skinny despite having access to food I remember I worked out for a year and a half to gain weight and only gained 5 pounds after eating right and everything
Not only am I subhuman but I'm also skinny fucking brutal all because shitty genes

I was a skinny kid. Did this all of the time. Really brutal.

Protein supplements can make you gain fat if you don't exercise.

Over for me
Gaining weight is easy. "B-b-butt muh high metabolism!"... Give me a break. Eat six meals a day, spam all natural non-gmo chicken and rice, space out your meals, do not gorgue all at one time. Bulk and lift heavy and consistantly throughout your time bulking.

Gaining weight is easy. "B-b-butt muh high metabolism!"... Give me a break. Eat six meals a day, spam all natural non-gmo chicken and rice, space out your meals, do not gorgue all at one time. Bulk and lift heavy and consistantly throughout your time bulking.
I'm listening

Just eat more. Chickenbreast and rice.

I'm listening
Good, do it. I was a neglected anorexic kid and I'm huge now. Want to gain weight: SPAM CHICKEN AND RICE! PEANUT BUTTER! SMOOTHIES! GRANOLA! PROTEIN POWDER! LIFT!

Good, do it. I was a neglected anorexic kid and I'm huge now. Want to gain weight: SPAM CHICKEN AND RICE! PEANUT BUTTER! SMOOTHIES! GRANOLA! PROTEIN POWDER! LIFT!
Thanks I definitely will be eating and doing these things no longer will I see my rib cage

Is it too late to get big and in shape at 29? I was also a tiny kid and didn't eat much growing up.

Really? That's what I was told recently.

Amazon is probably the easiest if your local high street stores don't stock them.
My rib cage days will be over

Really? That's what I was told recently.

Amazon is probably the easiest if your local high street stores don't stock them.
Yes. "protein pills" are placebo and a waste of money. Protein does not make you gain weight. You can get more protein out of one protein shake then you could in an entire bottle of 'protein pills'

Yes. "protein pills" are placebo and a waste of money. Protein does not make you gain weight. You can get more protein out of one protein shake then you could in an entire bottle of 'protein pills'
Didn't mean protein pills, was referring to this stuff everyone around me says supplements and powder interchangeably for some reason.

Didn't mean protein pills, was referring to this stuff everyone around me says supplements and powder interchangeably for some reason.
View attachment 716808
mass gainer especially is a waste of money. Protein Powder and peanut butter does a way better job if you work out. if you DON'T WORK OUT there is ZERO REASON to buy protein powder. NONE

View attachment 716808
That stuff is good but will not put on weight. Protein is responsible for building muscle. Tbh, you can get more protein just by eating a high meat diet. I really only use my protein powder to put in smoothies.

same, but for being too fat

baggy clothes just help to hide any kind of shit body

Yup relatable

I’m skinny but I don’t worry about it too much. I can eat whatever fast food I want and not worry. Just give it time. Like years. Enjoy it.