Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Skinny girls are subhuman

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
I don’t understand guys who like skinny girls. They must be low t. Skinny girls are trash, you can see their ribs sticking out which is gross, you would feel their bones against you as you fuck them, they have small tits, very narrow and weak looking stomach section, small and flat ass, no thighs, no hips, pencil arms, pencil legs, it’s just disgusting.

That’s my type tbh. For me even if there’s any slightly overweight it’s an instant turn off

That’s my type tbh. For me even if there’s any slightly overweight it’s an instant turn off
I think he means starving levels of skinny not your version of skinny but i could be wrong

Skinny Women have been more humble Witch me than fatsos. :feelsmega:

Skinny girls are my type and I am scared of extremely fat people

yes and no, if a pretty foid has booba and butta it is gr8, if not and she has angelic beautiful face it is ok too
np i will coom to both of them :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

GrAYcels am I right ?

I'd rather have a skinny girl than a chubby or fat one

I can like a variety of women just fine

hes talking about anorexics you retards. like eugenia cooney

I do like it when some of the ribs pop out, but I don't like foids who are anorexic.

Not too picky unless she's morbidly obese.

I'm starting to hate skinny girls too

I do like it when some of the ribs pop out, but I don't like foids who are anorexic.

Not too picky unless she's morbidly obese.
I have visible ribs even when I'm fat.

This guy likes a type of girl I don't like??? He must be low T. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Average weight on a foid looks the best.

Taylor hill los angeles premiere venom held regency village theatre westwood usa october taylo

YEAH, WHAT A SUBHUMAN.

THIS OR YOU'RE LOW T SOYCUCK NUMALE!!

Attachments

• 16488061351059263843.jpg
    16488061351059263843.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 169
i can curl with them

skinny girls are the best to fuck, in my experience. There’s a reason they call them spinners :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I just can’t stop thinking about doing doggy with this gigastacy and grabbing into her waist and ass and reaching over to feel her big boobs.

Sex with girls who have more weight is a little more awkward

Last edited:
I like them snappy

nigger taste

Why do users here think if a foid isn’t anorexic she is a landwhale?

Skinny Women have been more humble Witch me than fatsos. :feelsmega:
Fatsos get compliments from other women all the time because they aren't a threat to a non fat women. Skinny women don't get said compliments in the same frequency, maybe even some insults, which leads to more humbleness

Skinny girls are fine they just need a bit of poopa on them

Cope my oneitis is skinny I’d breed that pussy till it starts bleeding