Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Skinned Alive (not NSFW)

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date

What do you think about the mod that deleted my thread.

• cuck

• soy

• bitch

• snowflake

• he is right

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
Bruh, some mod deleted my thread about dogs being skinned alive.

Fuck you, snowflake.
Why delete it? you fucking bitch.
Which rule I went against?
I marked the thread as NFSW you fucking cuck.

The consequences of being ugly are more than some deleted thread come on dude its not that bad.

I mean if it was in offtopic and NSFW I see no reason why it shouldn't be allowed

I haven't watched the video, but I think it was pretty brutal

dogs don't deserve such pain.

Deserved deletion. :feelsokman:

I mean if it was in offtopic and NSFW I see no reason why it shouldn't be allowed
a snowflake redditor in the modding team, thats expected.

The consequences of being ugly are more than some deleted thread come on dude its not that bad.
I was having a nice discussion around it man, but soyboy didnt like a gore video marked as NSFW
No rule whatsoever was violated by my thread. He's a fucking tyrant.

What went in his head "me no like, me delete"

I was having a nice discussion around it man, but soyboy didnt like a gore video marked as NSFW
No rule whatsoever was violated by my thread. He's a fucking tyrant.

What went in his head "me no like, me delete"
Don't be surprised. Btw I don't support animal torture vids in any way but take into account goddamn serge gave his direct validation to a greycel who made a thread about having a fucking FEMALE FRIEND ROFLMAO this has became 4chan 2.0 aka edgynormies.co

Don't be surprised. Btw I don't support animal torture vids in any way but take into account goddamn serge gave his direct validation to a greycel who made a thread about having a fucking FEMALE FRIEND ROFLMAO this has became 4chan 2.0 aka edgynormies.co
Idk what I was expecting tbh, they were reddit modders man :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

sorry bro no animal cruelty but its okay to post people getting gored up
just lel at this double standard

inb4 someone tells me if I don't like it "go to a gore site" even though nobody asked you to click it

Animals have more worth than humans.
yes because somatic eukaryotic multi-cellular mammals that act on biological instinct have more worth than intelligent apes who can control their instincts

JFL at moralfagging. death doesn't give a fuck about animals or humans

I know but we are worthless.
I do agree with that. Non Homo-sapien animals don't give a shit if 2 + 2 = 4 or any abstract thought by humans

Since animals don't care about human thought, i think its justified that animals should be gored up just as humans are gored up, Death is equal.

Screenshot 20200222 2023342

If anyone is wandering if im saying the truth

yes because somatic eukaryotic multi-cellular mammals that act on biological instinct have more worth than intelligent apes who can control their instincts

JFL at moralfagging. death doesn't give a fuck about animals or humans
Based and high iq gorilla

As long as it's not an ape idgaf

Gorilla 0190

Sounds pointlessly traumatizing. Who would want to see that for any reason?

View attachment 206103

If anyone is wandering if im saying the truth
lol low effort explanation as always from the mods.

Also I didn´t see the thread so I don´t know the context but if you shared it to spread awareness of how horrible humans are I see no problem with it people should know why some of us are misanthropes.

Mod is probably a dog owner.

Why would any one want to see this fucked up shit this forum is not a forum for animal torture fetishes.

Cucktears removed it

I see this all the time at my local Chinese restaurant

The mods are a bunch of TallFag loving weebs that orbit twitch thots

Animals have more worth than humans.
:feelsseriously: Under IQ. We are both the same thing in the long run. Humans, the only thing we have different is abstract thinking and that is why our damage is greater, however the other species are not far behind.

Didn't watch and don't care