Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Skincolorpill: Lightskin vs Darkskin [Asian]

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Let's say both of them have the same jawline and eye area.

Lightskin is 5'9 (175 cm)

Dark skin is 6' (183 cm)

How much importance of lightskin halo would be among Asian countries?

Also how much height could lightskin cover?

@PPEcel @ChinaCurry

I'm not sure about Asians, but darkskinned Whites always mog lightskinned Whites.
But I feel like it's the other way around for Asians.

Darkskin.... but how much dark? If its too dark, then whiteskin wins

Darkskin, but how much dark?
Lightskin is like pale (I am lightskinned and some whites told me that I am whiter than them)

Dark is like a sub saharan african

Lightskin is like pale (I am lightskinned and some whites told me that I am whiter than them)

Dark is like a sub saharan african
Sub sahran like this? If the darksknied asian has this skin color, then lightskin mogs

The one with better facial structure, duh. What a greycel thread.

View attachment 363435 Sub sahran like this? If the darksknied asian has this skin color, then lightskin mogs
I agree.

Lightskin is very important in Asian countries, especially since noodlewhores are giga white worshippers, in the must read section there was a 5'7 white guy who was treated like a sex god in Japan because white skin.
The one with better facial structure, duh. What a greycel thread.
Both are same facial structure.

I agree.

Lightskin is very important in Asian countries, especially since noodlewhores are giga white worshippers, in the must read section there was a 5'7 white guy who was treated like a sex god in Japan because white skin.

Both are same facial structure.
I thought japaneses hated whites, because they are very homogeneous ngl

I thought japaneses hated whites, because they are very homogeneous ngl
My mistake it wasn't Japan but Korea

I call them yiggers (yellow niggers)

@Neggr and @Michinomiya Hirohit feel free to quote this post

Let's say both of them have the same jawline and eye area.

Lightskin is 5'9 (175 cm)

Dark skin is 6' (183 cm)

How much importance of lightskin halo would be among Asian countries?

Also how much height could lightskin cover?

@PPEcel @ChinaCurry
would be better if you gave examples to be honest, and what kind of asian are you talking about? curries or gooks?

Let me guess.. OP is a 5'9 light skin rice who's thinking of trying out his luck in his home country?

I would say 5'9 white wins

Don't see the downside of the 2nd option?

In Asian countries the light-skinned one would fare better barring Japan where the femorrhoids have fallen for the BBC meme.

Depends what you believe in face vs height. Foids care more about face so the light skin would win.

In Asian countries the light-skinned one would fare better barring Japan where the femorrhoids have fallen for the BBC meme.
Depends what you believe in face vs height. Foids care more about face so the light skin would win.
In Asia if you are a legit 5'9 then it's tall enough because on average they lie like 2 inches.

In Asia if you are a legit 5'9 then it's tall enough because on average they lie like 2 inches.
Yes, in Asia 5'9" is more than enough. I am 5'10" and I was in South Asia and relatives called me tall even though there were people my height and taller there as well. Lol.

Yes, in Asia 5'9" is more than enough. I am 5'10" and I was in South Asia and relatives called me tall even though there were people my height and taller there as well. Lol.
I am the tallest guy in my family as as well most of my relatives.

I am the tallest guy in my family as as well most of my relatives.
And you are how tall precisely? I am not the tallest in my family, my brother has an inch on me so he's 5'11" but 6 feet with shoes on.

And you are how tall precisely? I am not the tallest in my family, my brother has an inch on me so he's 5'11" but 6 feet with shoes on.
5'10 (5'9 night because spine compression)

Ye

I live in Toronto and you live in Netherlands?
Yes, unfortunately we live on different continents. But if you're ever in the Netherlands, make sure to hit me up. I don't have any plans crossing the Atlantic.

I'm not sure about Asians, but darkskinned Whites always mog lightskinned Whites.
But I feel like it's the other way around for Asians.
If they are actually into it, how's it a meme lol?

Last edited:
Yes, unfortunately we live on different continents. But if you're ever in the Netherlands, make sure to hit me up. I don't have any plans crossing the Atlantic.
Sure, u have discord?

Whitejamescagewhite

Isn't it also true that a deep tan is low status in SEA and East Asian countries because it is the hallmark of a poor field worker doing very, very low paid work?

In Europe/USA tanned skin used to have the same class connotations... think of French aristocratic ladies with their parasols to keep their skin white and fair. But when international travel and vacationing in warm and sunny places during winter became a (upper) middle class status symbol in the middle of the former century all of a sudden a bronzed skin became fashionable and desirable for whites.

Last edited:
Sure, u have discord?
I do. But I forgot my info so you can PM me yours. I'm not active on it though, check it maybe once a day or every few days. Ask @GeneticJail jfl.

I am talking about solely in Asian countries.

Noodlewhores are lightskin worshippers.
Noodlewhores would pick the lightskin, guessing by lightskin you mean like Meeks colour?

Noodles are weird because they would even pick an ugly lightskin, like say @Colvin76 (sorry for the shout-out bro) over 6'1'' perfect face and body Tyson Beckford.

The skin colour race has 99% deterministic power in noodlewhores algrotihm for classifying what is attractive.
View attachment 363458

Isn't it also true that a deep tan is low status in SEA and East Asian countries because it is the hallmark of a poor field worker doing very, very low paid work?

In Europe/USA tanned skin used to have the same class connotations... think of French aristocratic ladies with their parasols to keep their skin white and fair. But when international travel and vacationing in warm and sunny places during winter became a (upper) middle class status symbol in the middle of the former century all of a sudden a bronzed skin became fashionable and desirable for whites.
Yes those are correct

very interesting, im 6ft+ and lightskin but it does me nothing in the country i live in, this place is hell for ugly ethnics. gonna keep focusing on looks/wealthmaxx fix my Jaw area. Good thread

I'd exchange my lightskin for rices' hair though

Noodlewhores would pick the lightskin, guessing by lightskin you mean like Meeks colour?

Noodles are weird because they would even pick an ugly lightskin, like say @Colvin76 (sorry for the shout-out bro) over 6'1'' perfect face and body Tyson Beckford.

The skin colour race has 99% deterministic power in noodlewhores algrotihm for classifying what is attractive.

Yes those are correct
The lightskin is like pale white-tier one.

Noodlewhores are cumskin worshippers
very interesting, im 6ft+ and lightskin but it does me nothing in the country i live in, this place is hell for ugly ethnics. gonna keep focusing on looks/wealthmaxx fix my Jaw area. Good thread
Thanks bro

Will post moar good threads

I would rather be 5'9 mayo than 6'2 rice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back