Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 'Skin hunger' is real, and it can severely harm your mental health

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
a recent Ipsos poll found that 54 per cent of Canadians feel lonely and isolated due to the pandemic.

Some people have started to talk about being “touch deprived,” or starved for human touch. According to experts, that’s because humans actually need human touch to survive.

[due to Corona] millions of Canadians are struggling with an insatiable craving for human touch ⁠— one that can cause severe mental health issues.

People who experience a lack of touch may start to exhibit some symptoms of depression, according to Peters.

“Feelings of hopelessness, stress, anger and low motivation” are all common.

giphy.gif

B-b-but being incel wont kill you!

No it will just drive you insane until you either kill yourself or go ER

Source: https://globalnews.ca/news/6929793/coronavirus-disability-touch-deprivation/

these are normies being surveyed here, I guess you could say we have grown "thicker skin" :feelsEhh:

Still over for Canadiancels

I'm glad i have my mom and little brother to hug from time to time. would prolly have roped otherwise

Incels must have nervous systems made of steel if we've been able to endure this for decades and not go 100% insane.

ITcucks rather delete their subreddit than touch this.

In that case my skin has starved to death 20 times by now

YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO TOUCH INKLERS

Incels must have nervous systems made of steel if we've been able to endure this for decades and not go 100% insane.
Some incels have gone insane unfortunately. May their souls be with Saint BlackOps2Cel

Last edited:
Aww, normies first taste of isolation

IT cucks will NOT touch this.

This shit is comedic

Now that normtrash are indoors for just a few weeks they're already going insane and depressed but we have been this way our whole lives.
Aww, normies first taste of isolation

Am I supposed to feel sorry or something like that? lol

Wait what is a skin hunger? Eating chicken with its skin?

So canada recognizes lack of human contact is bad for mental health and yet it also considers incels to be terrorists?

B-BUT I HAVEN'T TOUCHED A WOMAN IN ALMOST 5 DAYS, GRRRRRRRRRRR LIFE IS SO FUCKING HARD AAAAAAAAAAH I NEED MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT AAAAAAH FIVE FUCKING DAYS AAAH

I kind of envy a lot of you guys that still get hugs from family. I'm too old and nobody cares to give me hugs anymore. Over the years I've grown to be sort of grotesque so many just give me a "Hello" from across the room.

I may be using the term wrong but I think I've become Love-Shy. It's some Jap word I got from a documentary years ago. I can't even shake hands anymore (business) without yanking away. Physical touch has gotten me quite anxious and sometimes the mental pain manifests into physical annoyance down the line.

skin hunger sounds like an awesome band name

Inceldom destroys the mind

They can't even stand our life experience for a few weeks and then they refuse to acknowledge our problems.

Nothing is free. It all takes some kind of toll. In my case I look ten years older than I am.

"that’s because humans actually need human touch to survive"