Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Skin color has nothing to do with attractiveness/ugliness.

Incelnigga

Incelnigga

مٰعَمّرْ قَذّافِي هُوَ التّشَادْ الحَقِيقِي

View: https://youtu.be/-XfwvH05XP4

Here's a proof that skin color has nothing to do with your attractiveness. In this video, the shitskin person mogs the cumskin (foids in the comments are going crazy over the brown guy).

We really need to stop thinking that shitskin = bad looking, cumskin = Chad face looking, it's actually untrue.

Face attractiveness has a lot to do with face harmony and face structure, your color isn't the reason why you're ugly.

FB IMG 1637164326516

Really? Well, here's your proof that decent facial bone structure isn't enough to make you look good if you have shitskin pheno. You need white skin along proper bones!

View attachment 529640
He still looks good imo, especially for his age.

Certain skin tones are ugly no matter the facial features.

bluepill retard skin color is important I wouldn't want to look like a poop skin
med coloring with blue eyes is ideal
your op shitskin has good coloring he isn't even a shitskin jfl

You couldn't be more wrong!

View attachment 529638

Dark skin coloring is not aesthetic because it obscures facial features and emotions. Whiteness is the best.
People in the second row look the best imo, the thing is in this picture, not only their color does change but even their facial traits. Still bone > color

This guy is med. indian brown is ugly to women no matter how the guy looks like.
this brown
51dfaa26460b9ec524ab13a06c2528cb  future boyfriend cute boys

is different from this brown
6eOCfCyT 400x400

The shitskin chad in the video mogs literally 99.999999% of ethnics wtf are you on lmao

White skin is more attractive than dark skin but the effect might seem greater because darker-skinned races also tend to have worse-looking facial features so the two things tend to be coupled together.

You couldn't be more wrong!

View attachment 529638

Dark skin coloring is not aesthetic because it obscures facial features and emotions. Whiteness is the best.
This shows very well that skin, eye and hair colour are important. If the people at the top were blue-eyed and had the same eye shininess as the others they would've mogged them even more brutally.

The white dude is a high tier normie, not even Chadlite. Put a real white Chad next to that shitskin Chad and he will mog the shit out of him.

To prove this point further we just need to look at male black and brown models

Some stupid mfers here. Ofc it matters

All races find the white race to be the most attractive for some reason :feelsautistic:

Dude, it’s simple, white skin is a halo, like having a nice hairline, or green eyes, it probably only increases your attraction by 0.5 points but hey, everything counts

Bruh
imagine if the first guy had shitty ashy lips like the indian one... he would've look like shit
There is no med brown or indian brown. Meds look better simply because they are LESS brown, period. And those examples are brutally cherry picked

What is this retarded video the guy on the left isn’t all that shitskinned on tinder foids will swipe right on men more if they’re white

View: https://youtu.be/-XfwvH05XP4

Here's a proof that skin color has nothing to do with your attractiveness. In this video, the shitskin person mogs the cumskin (foids in the comments are going crazy over the brown guy).

We really need to stop thinking that shitskin = bad looking, cumskin = Chad face looking, it's actually untrue.

Face attractiveness has a lot to do with face harmony and face structure, your color isn't the reason why you're ugly.

dis nigga got ir right :feelshmm:

Cope. It does matter a lot

That's not a shitskin at all lol.....that's tan skin which is attractive. Shitskin brown is the color curries, some arabs and some rices have.

Med brown skin is attractive.

And that guy is a Chad too while the white guy is not.
All races find the white race to be the most attractive for some reason :feelsautistic:
Because of media and economic power. If blacks ruled the world they would be considered the best.

Because of media and economic power. If blacks ruled the world they would be considered the best.
No lmfao, because of objective reality. ALL other races are generally ugly. Also not to mention that all other races have only black hair :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No lmfao, because of objective reality. ALL other races are generally ugly. Also not to mention that all other races have only black hair :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Cope. Blond and red hair is not attractive by itself. It only looks good on chads and staceys. And yes media and economic power is the main reason. Blacks in africa thought whites were ugly ghosts when they first met them.

they are both ugly. whiteness adds like 2 points to ur attractiveness but if ur a subhuman it doesn't help much

This is just bullshit, I wouldn’t be incel if it wasn’t for my dark shitskin, cos my facial structures and features are slightly above average and although I’m on the shorter side of height (5’7) I would still be able to get women interested in me, but my dark brown poo coloured skin makes me drop 2 points from a 5 to a 3.

Last edited: