Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Skilled Whore is a meme

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i see a lot of normies thinking some "expericiend" women would give more pleasure than an inexperient virgirn.

which is complete bullshit, a women don't need special training to open her mouth and contract her libs around a cock, or to spread he legs, and moan while she take a dick.

this experencied how myth was invented so roasties could feel better about their slutness and feel superior to virgirns foids.

i'm tired of normies that say "why would you want virgirn hur dur?" "she woun't know how to pleasure you hur dur"
stop pretending giving a blowjob is some science, it can be teached to a foid of how to do it in less than 10 mins, and her tight virgin pussy would give much more pleasure than a punched lasagna of a rosted beef that took a hundred cooks plus.

you won't find any serious research about vagina becoming loose with sexs, everything you will find at google will be mun science seguring to whores that "your vagina will be tight even if you have sexs with 50 guys and have a babie despise your age hurdur"

Last edited:
Rostie pussy tightness isnt different if you give it time to stretch back (barring exceptions), this is the least blackpilled notion I've seen here and its pretty confusing where this idea came from since it has no basis in science afaik (someone please provide a journal article proving me wrong here if I am).

The only difference wrt to roastie pussy is the hit to your self worth knowing that youre fucking left overs.

But yes experience doesnt matter again.

IT legit thinks youre a pedo if you don't go for a 35yo experienced strong woman rather than a girl your own age

Some older women are still sexy and more horny with lower standards so it depends

Women have to tell this lie. If men didn't think that the more she fucked around the more "experienced" she is, then a whore would universally be inferior to a woman that didn't yet reach that body count. So they spread this lie to prevent a high body count being an objectively hated trait.

Rostie pussy tightness isnt different if you give it time to stretch back (barring exceptions), this is the least blackpilled notion I've seen here and its pretty confusing where this idea came from since it has no basis in science afaik (someone please provide a journal article proving me wrong here if I am).

The only difference wrt to roastie pussy is the hit to your self worth knowing that youre fucking left overs.

But yes experience doesnt matter again.
you won't find any serious research about it, everything you will find at google will be mun science seguring to whores that "your vagina will be tight even if you have sexs with 50 guys and have a babie despise your age hurdur"

IT legit thinks youre a pedo if you don't go for a 35yo experienced strong woman rather than a girl your own age
If you’re in your 20s, and you dare to say 20yo girls are attractive, then you must be a disgusting women beater and nazi pedo molester.

Women have to tell this lie. If men didn't think that the more she fucked around the more "experienced" she is, then a whore would universally be inferior to a woman that didn't yet reach that body count. So they spread this lie to prevent a high body count being an objectively hated trait.
pretty much this lie is spread to keep creating hoes

Most females make excuses a lot. Total bitches, the majority of them.

At least virgins are still the most desirable girls in Croatia.
JFL at your cucked nations.