Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Situationship: "a romantic relationship between two people who do not yet consider themselves a couple"

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
Today I learned about "situationships".

IMG 20240228 084313

Imo, it sounds like a fancy word for having a "fuckbuddy" or a "friend with benefits".

Either way, a "situationship" must be something that only high tier normies and Chads get to experience . They have the looks to be able to get into a "romantic" relationship with women but without the responsibilities that are attached if they were officially together as couples.

Imagine that.

While we to rot in isolation because of our ugliness, their good looks allow them to enjoy intimacy with women, without being committed.

It's mind-boggling how some men get an abundance while we get nothing at all.

It's over. It never began. It will never begin.

Last edited:
it sounds like a fancy word for having a "fuckbuddy" or a "friend with benefits".
Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s what it is :feelsseriously: The whole idea is just so foreign to me. It seems like things are fucked beyond recognition.

I don’t understand npc jargon

Situationship = politically correct way of saying fuckbuddy
Gender affirming care = nicer way of saying to castrate a child and to apply fake genitals.

Normoids always come up with the most retarded cope words to make it sound not as bad as what it actually is.

Today I learned about "situationships".

View attachment 1075516

Imo, it sounds like a fancy word for having a "fuckbuddy" or a "friend with benefits".

Either way, a "situationship" must be something that only high tier normies and Chads get to experience . They have the looks to be able to get into a "romantic" relationship with women but without the responsibilities that are attached if they were officially together as couples.

Imagine that.

While we to rot in isolation because of our ugliness, their good looks allow them to enjoy intimacy with women, without being committed.

It's mind-boggling how some men get an abundance while we get nothing at all.

It's over. It never began. It will never begin.
these foids be willingly be on these chad's roster too, foids willingly getting cucked

Gender affirming care = nicer way of saying to castrate a child and to apply fake genitals.

Normoids always come up with the most retarded cope words to make it sound not as bad as what it actually is.
Those who support gender affirming care for children are pedophiles :feelswhat:

these foids be willingly be on these chad's roster too, foids willingly getting cucked
They'd rather be Chad's pump & dump side-chick than get into a relationship with an ugly dude who genuinely loves them.

They'd rather be Chad's pump & dump side-chick than get into a relationship with an ugly dude who genuinely loves them.
agreed, would rather be in a exclusive relationship with an ugly foid than to be stacy's fucktoy

Those who support gender affirming care for children are pedophiles :feelswhat:
Agreed. Not many times I'll say people should die over something I disagree with, however this is one of those times they need to have their heads shotgunned (muh in gta)

Being an incel and knowing there are people out there in "situationships" is akin to starving to death while watching a food-fight. :cryfeels:

Normie hobbies

Normie hobbies
For the longest time I didn't know normies saw romance as a recreational activity. I had strong bluepilled lenses because of movies and tv shows with pure self sacrificing love.

Do these situationships include sex?

Whatever it takes to be around Chad I guess

Do these situationships include sex?

Of course. Situationships are essentially "romantic relationships", so sex is involved. Except there's no commitment to the partner.

For the longest time I didn't know normies saw romance as a recreational activity. I had strong bluepilled lenses because of movies and tv shows with pure self sacrificing love.

Good looking normies can afford to treat romance as a recreational activity or hobby. Since they get women so easily, they can fool around and experiment. It all counts as practice. That's how Chads and HTNs are so good at interacting with women.

Of course. Situationships are essentially "romantic relationships", so sex is involved. Except there's no commitment to the partner.
Jfl foids will enter situationships with chads and complain wHeRe aRe aLL tHe GoOd mEn :foidSoy:

One or the other side will develop feelings sooner or later, usually the guy.

Foids will do anything for a situationship with chad

Normies like to come up with some nonsense ridiculous situations