Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sitting at a desk for 9 hours a day

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I wake up, I feel kinda okay, kinda motivated to tackle life and make the best out of it,
I have to sit on my desk in front of the computer for 9 hours because I'm a wagie,
after that I just want to end my life because this wagie shit just KILLS a man,
this is INHUMANE.

If animals would have to live in such conditions peta and leftists would go APESHIT, but since it's just an ugly man human worker ant, nobody really gives a shit.

WTF is this??????????

go eat rice, mang

Modernity and shit, old times were better when suhumans died young, no need to keep suffering. Ted k pill

Would you be interested in manual labor?

Oh and after I'm done wageslaving the WHOLE FUCKING DAY, I go out and take a walk just to see TALLFAGGOTS with their girlfriends .... this life is torture, mang.

What do you do? :ping:

It would've probably been the better carreer path, but it's too late now ...
It's never too late
Wanpisu

You need to keep slaving like a good goy, so that Mr. Shekelstein can buy another private island.

I wake up, I feel kinda okay, kinda motivated to tackle life and make the best out of it,
I have to sit on my desk in front of the computer for 9 hours because I'm a wagie,
this is INHUMANE.

If animals would have to live in such conditions peta and leftists would go APESHIT, but since it's just an ugly man human worker ant, nobody really gives a shit.

WTF is this??????????
The only worse thing is to work as a construction worker for 500 bucks a month (used to work this job)

this is INHUMANE.

WTF is this??????????
agreed. I go out during my lunch break and have bought a treadmill desk to cope with this fuckery. I recommend you do the same

what do you do? Don't you make decent money?

what do you do? Don't you make decent money?
I sit at a desk for 9 hours a day and click stupid shit (IT).
The money is worthless when you have to sit at a desk the whole day.

I sit at a desk for 9 hours a day and click stupid shit (IT).
The money is worthless when you have to sit at a desk the whole day.
Why? It's better than being a blue collar slave and much better than being a retail wagie.
That's the ideal life for most men.
Would you rather be building houses and shit?

Why? It's better than being a blue collar slave and much better than being a retail wagie.
That's the ideal life for most men.
Would you rather be building houses and shit?
Yesn't. Blue collar jobs actually pay very well nowadays because nobody wants to do them anymore.
Blue collar is also nice because you stay healthy and don't need to go to the gym. Sitting on a desk for 9 hours is much worse on your health.
Retail wagie is the lowest of the low I would never do that.
I think I would be happier building houses, or wrenching cars, or doing plumbing or something, because you're active, get payed well and when you're done you can look at your work and say "I did that" which is very statisfying. You can't do that in IT, in IT you click for 9 hours and after that you feel empty as if you've achieved nothing all day. It might be different for programmers, but I'm a Sysadmin.

Yesn't. Blue collar jobs actually pay very well nowadays because nobody wants to do them anymore.
Blue collar is also nice because you stay healthy and don't need to go to the gym. Sitting on a desk for 9 hours is much worse on your health.
I think I would be happier building houses, or wrenching cars, or doing plumbing or something, because you're active, get payed well and when you're done you can look at your work and say "I did that" which is very statisfying. You can't do that in IT, in IT you click for 9 hours and after that you feel empty as if you've achieved nothing all day. It might be different for programmers, but I'm a Sysadmin.
Everybody wants to sit at a desk for work because they think it's comfortable, but if you actually do it, you realize how much it fucks up your health and motiviation.

Sitting at a desk helps you conserve energy so you can actually go to the gym after and exercise in fun ways. It's just that most white collars workers and especially IT guys are nerds so they don't care and get fat.
Imo you have the perfect incel job. I'd hate to have to interact with NT mechanic types. Once i'm done college, I want a comfy alone life.

Everybody wants to sit at a desk for work because they think it's comfortable, but if you actually do it, you realize how much it fucks up your health and motiviation.
that'll be me in 2 years. Guess i'll see.

Sitting at a desk helps you conserve energy so you can actually go to the gym after and exercise in fun ways. It's just that most white collars workers and especially IT guys are nerds so they don't care and get fat.
Imo you have the perfect incel job. I'd hate to have to interact with NT mechanic types. Once i'm done college, I want a comfy alone life.
For me the opposite is true. Sitting at a desk makes me tired as fuck and I assume it's the same for everyone else because everybody in the office is a caffeine addict.

For me the opposite is true. Sitting at a desk makes me tired as fuck and I assume it's the same for everyone else because everybody in the office is a caffeine addict.
do they all look unhealthy? I assume most are skinnyfat.

do they all look unhealthy? I assume most are skinnyfat.
of course. that's what 9 hours of sitting a day does to a mfker.
I've also read somewhere that long periods of sitting lower T levels.
Sitting really is not good for health, I want to get a standing desk asap.

That could be why they're tired. They're not active. A few months of forcing themselves to go to the gym and they'd see a difference. I was at my most tired when I rotted 24/7. Still tired and depressed, but at least I don't nap during the day anymore like I did in highschool. That was subhuman as fuck.

yeah I get your point. I still think sitting at a desk or standing mogs having to physically break down your body.

yeah I get your point. I still think sitting at a desk or standing mogs having to physically break down your body.
physically breaking down the body is healthy and what it's made for.
you're breaking down your body at the gym also ...

physically breaking down the body is healthy and what it's made for.
you're breaking down your body at the gym also ...
yeah, but it's different since i'm doing it in a controlled manner and I do it for myself. Tradies often have major health problems when they get older. I don't think it's the same for gymcels unless they do stupid shit.

yeah, but it's different since i'm doing it in a controlled manner and I do it for myself. Tradies often have major health problems when they get older. I don't think it's the same for gymcels unless they do stupid shit.
oh, I see, because they're overworking their backs and shit and overworking certain muscles because of the work they do, or strain muscles in an unhealthy way, things you don't have in a controlled enviroment like the gym.
Yeah, makes sense.
The problem is after 9 hours of work, you cook something, maybe clean, maybe do laundry, then you have maybe 2 hours of free time a day left, so your day basically only consists of wageslaving + gym, many normies don't want that because they have hobbies and shit, maybe girlfriends, so they rather do other stuff and not spend the little time they have left in the gym, so they rather get fat and unhealthy.

This is soyciety.

oh, I see, because they're overworking their backs and shit and overworking certain muscles because of the work they do, or strain muscles in an unhealthy way, things you don't have in a controlled enviroment like the gym.
Yeah, makes sense.
Yeah. There's other things too. For example welders inhale all kinds of fumes which damage their lungs. Apparently there's still no way to fully prevent it in current year.
The problem is after 9 hours of work, you cook something, maybe clean, maybe do laundry, then you have maybe 2 hours of free time a day left, so your day basically only consists of wageslaving + gym, many normies don't want that because they have hobbies and shit, maybe girlfriends, so they rather do other stuff and not spend the little time they have left in the gym, so they rather get fat and unhealthy.
as the average workerbee man you just have to pick your poison. Unless you have other people working for you and you don't have to do much actual work yourself, you're just someone's slave.