Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Site crashing on my phone

Rapist

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
Whenever I'm typing something and my phone autocorrects a word and I tap on that word to revert it back, the forum just crashes. In order to revert it back without crashing the site, I have to use the backspace button until the text cursor is at the end of the autocorrected word and my keyboard shows the original word I typed out, but I find this quite tedious. Has anyone else been having this issue recently?

Whenever I'm typing something and my phone autocorrects a word and I tap on that word to revert it back, the forum just crashes. In order to revert it back without crashing the site, I have to use the backspace button until the text cursor is at the end of the autocorrected word and my keyboard shows the original word I typed out, but I find this quite tedious. Has anyone else been having this issue recently?
Why don't you just turn off autocorrect?

Nah that's a pain in the ass.
Your life is a pain in the ass. Humans are great at adapting, and writing without autocorrect isn't based on genetics.

works on my machine