Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sister sent me an incel meme

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
my sister sent me an incel meme but whenever she sees me irl shes a coward and shit. shes also mocked me publicly online and teamed up with my boomer dad in bullying the shit out of me for no reason.

Did you let on to her that you're an incel/blackpiller?

What's the meme

many times
This happened to me in the past and my sister went around telling all my other female relatives how I was a "mgtow". If you already outed yourself its too late just don't talk to them about these things anymore and they might think its a phase.

they think my suffering is funny

also her and her friends would gang up on me too

i hate my fucking life

putting them all in my suicide note if i end it

avg family in 2023

piss/cum on her toothbrush

teamed up with my boomer dad in bullying the shit out of me for no reason.
Exact same situation when I was younger they were both laughing at me , I used to think to my self aren’t we family? They used to do it so hardly to but my dad passed away and I really miss him

Exact same situation when I was younger they were both laughing at me , I used to think to my self aren’t we family? They used to do it so hardly to but my dad passed away and I really miss him
why do u miss him he obv didnt care about you at all.

You could have done a better job at larping, this was just terrible

holy fucking shit my life is such a meme that someone thinks i made it up KEK thats depressing

Yeah man i am 100% convinced by some zoomer fag off tik tok who pretends to be incel for attention and memes is 100% telling the truth
i dont use fucking tik tok

Disown them

I disowned all my family for being liberal faggits and yes it's soul crushing loneliness, but its also keeping you true to yourself

I can tell my story to people IRL with no shame, no guilt, no anything because I held up to my code.

It makes normies scared because they know what they are at the end of the day

Disown them

I disowned all my family for being liberal faggits and yes it's soul crushing loneliness, but its also keeping you true to yourself

I can tell my story to people IRL with no shame, no guilt, no anything because I held up to my code.

It makes normies scared because they know what they are at the end of the day
i dont think they care about what they did to you at all these people are all npcs running on script no empathy. but its good u left

i dont use fucking tik tok
''Ye man, i am a truecel brahh, i was incel since i came out of my moms vagina brahh, i am totally not doing this for attention and memes brahh, i only browse 4chan brahhh, i am 100% a certified based trucel, i mog all of you NPC copers to death, i hate normfags brahh''

''Ye man, i am a truecel brahh, i was incel since i came out of my moms vagina brahh, i am totally not doing this for attention and memes brahh, i only browse 4chan brahhh, i am 100% a certified based trucel, i mog all of you NPC copers to death''
literally shut the fuck up

why do u miss him he obv didnt care about you at all.
Stockholm syndrome he been abusing and bullying me as soon as I cam into conscientiousness I not joking . I remember I was around 4 and he got in my face and screamed very loud and I was scared he used to always threaten to kill me

This happened to me in the past and my sister went around telling all my other female relatives how I was a "mgtow". If you already outed yourself its too late just don't talk to them about these things anymore and they might think its a phase.
I've gone blackpill on my sister but it was a spite move before cutting her out of my life over 2 years ago.

putting them all in my suicide note if i end it
That's idiotic your sadistic retard of a sister like all cunts would get enjoyment that she played some role in a low value man offing himself.

That's idiotic your sadistic retard of a sister like all cunts would get enjoyment that she played some role in a low value man offing himself.
yeah shes basically a coward tho irl

dad also would worship her despite her doing no work and being bitchy. while i picked up all the chores and did most of them i fucking hate life,

my sister sent me an incel meme but whenever she sees me irl shes a coward and shit. shes also mocked me publicly online and teamed up with my boomer dad in bullying the shit out of me for no reason.
Pull a Chris Watts on her.

dad also would worship her despite her doing no work and being bitchy. while i picked up all the chores and did most of them i fucking hate life,
spoiled the shit out of her and she always got to choose where we got to eat always got to complain always got to sit in the front always got to get praised

spoiled the shit out of her and she always got to choose where we got to eat always got to complain always got to sit in the front always got to get praised
Honestly similar boat my sister is a degenerate monster and only my grandmother has shown any disappointment in her but still let's her get away with it.

Fuck her

I’m an only child, if I had a sister I would pressure her into helping me get laid.

Foids are the gatekeepers of sex. I hate to imagine being a fucking incel with a sister! Good grief!

Why did you reveal your power level to your sister?
She is a foid. She could ruin your life with one single accusation.