Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your mom hate women?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
★★
My mom hates women and has always said women are horrible. But she is also an annoying bitch herself. So she hates herself and takes it out on other people, mainly me. Boomer women are weird. They are like post feminist but still buy into the idea that the man goes to work and the woman stays in the kitchen all day

Yeah, she used to tell me how horrible many of them are but used to stress how it’s not all. It’s almost as if she thought I would think they’re horrible on my own and had to control the narrative before hand. Although she was correct.

My grandmother hates women more than my mum does, she always wanted grandsons and boys in the family

My mom doesnt because she doesnt get it and doesnt want to get it even though foids are so blatantly corrupt as she is a gen x with a boomer mentality

My grandma is critical of women at times when they do stupid things. Mother, no, she is anti men.

My mom hates women and has always said women are horrible. But she is also an annoying bitch herself. So she hates herself and takes it out on other people, mainly me. Boomer women are weird. They are like post feminist but still buy into the idea that the man goes to work and the woman stays in the kitchen all day
my mom hates women who dress like sluts and thinks every girl who is pretty is a bitch.

Boomer women are weird. They are like post feminist but still buy into the idea that the man goes to work and the woman stays in the kitchen all day
That is what foids are like now but without the kitchen

No she is super feminist

She said she hates men

she hates to imagine me being near women but she doesn't hate them

she hates to imagine me being near women but she doesn't hate them
Same, the only women she wants me around is her and other family. Lucky for her I am ugly so she mostly gets her wish

My mom always bitches behind my back