Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Sister has such a great personality

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I went to take a leak and found the bathtub about to overflow with the water running, I turn the tap off and go confront my younger sister about it.

The response? Getting yelled at via a closed door "It's not my fucking fault that it's getting full!" with the sound of something being thrown at the door. A while later she went to use the vacuum cleaner and it was downstairs rather than on the upstairs landing next to her room "Why is the fucking vacuum cleaner downstairs, I'm not fucking getting it someone else can get it".

Yet somehow we're the ones with personality problems? This cunty bitch hasn't been single since 16. :foidSoy: :feelsclown:

funny how one chromosome can change your entire life

Hearing a women speak in the british accent is the worst thing in the world.

Having a sister as an incel is hell. They're one of the reasons I despise women so much.

Unfortunate. I'm an only child.

When I was a child, I spent most of my time alone moving between the basement and my room.

I went to take a leak and found the bathtub about to overflow with the water running, I turn the tap off and go confront my younger sister about it.

The response? Getting yelled at via a closed door "It's not my fucking fault that it's getting full!" with the sound of something being thrown at the door. A while later she went to use the vacuum cleaner and it was downstairs rather than on the upstairs landing next to her room "Why is the fucking vacuum cleaner downstairs, I'm not fucking getting it someone else can get it".

Yet somehow we're the ones with personality problems? This cunty bitch hasn't been single since 16. :foidSoy: :feelsclown:
RAPING TIME

Must be brutal as fuck living in a family that doesn't value hierarchy or authority at all as an incel, tbh, your sister's just freely allowed to be a badmouthed whore in your home? She would be kicked out the second that sentence escaped her mouth in my family, at the very least they realize that women have to be regulated and kept under a strict leash. :feelsjuice:

funny how one chromosome can change your entire life
Or ruin it depending how you look at it :feelsrope:
Hearing a women speak in the british accent is the worst thing in the world.
It's ovah innit?
Even reading this makes my blood boil, even though im not british
u wot m8 i'll fookin hav ye mum m8. But yeah British foids are the worst, all of them are entitled stuck up princesses who want sub 5 men to disappear.
Having a sister as an incel is hell. They're one of the reasons I despise women so much.
What's your sister like? A sexhaving cunt with a boyfriend like mine?
Unfortunate. I'm an only child.

When I was a child, I spent most of my time alone moving between the basement and my room.
What did you do in the basement? Having a basement sounds like paradise.
RAPING TIME
Chad already blew her holes out.
Must be brutal as fuck living in a family that doesn't value hierarchy or authority at all as an incel, tbh, your sister's just freely allowed to be a badmouthed whore in your home? She would be kicked out the second that sentence escaped her mouth in my family, at the very least they realize that women have to be regulated and kept under a strict leash. :feelsjuice:
It's more like she doesn't respect anyone, I'm certainly at the bottom of the pecking order when it comes to respect. Parents can talk and shout at her as much as they want but she doesn't care since the people she hangs around with treat her like a princess and call her "sassy".
Uk is the most cucked nation
Its worst than US and Canada imo
:yes:

u wot m8 i'll fookin hav ye mum m8. But yeah British foids are the worst, all of them are entitled stuck up princesses who want sub 5 men to disappear.
Are there any attractive foids in bongland?

or are they all beckies who use too much makeup?

Are there any attractive foids in bongland?

or are they all beckies who use too much makeup?
A Becky in one part of the world is a Stacey here, and yes they're all coated in fakeup and do dumb shit like have fake eyelashes and fake hair extensions.

A Becky in one part of the world is a Stacey here, and yes they're all coated in fakeup and do dumb shit like have fake eyelashes and fake hair extensions.
I guess thats kinda good its less suifuel.

In my country its common for there to be stacies, even if i go outside to the store or something.

What a surprise, Chad went downstairs and brought it up for her. She used it for a bit then dumped it on the landing without putting the cable away.
I guess thats kinda good its less suifuel.

In my country its common for there to be stacies, even if i go outside to the store or something.
I think people like us get mogged and feel under the league of even average looking people, doesn't matter if they're 4/10 or 10/10 it's over.

Last edited: