Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sissytraining audio number one downloaded! Cuckold promotion is inescapable!

T

TysonxTyson

Banned
-
I was on one of my favorite video downloading website because, I was downloading a political/philosophy video. When I looked at the top video for 24 hour downloads, a Sissytraining audio was #1. Game Over for the west! But, for some primitive reason I do want to partake in the madness. When I Looks Maxs, I want to bang somebody's wife! Knowingly, Unknowingly, or if the husband approves. Am I high T for wanting to Cuck somebody or am I a degenerate who is leading to the destruction of western civilization? The chick in the audio sounds Australian. Game over for Aussicels?

http://savedeo.online/

Last edited:
Go away nigger you don't belong here

Fuck off faggot , this not your place

0DDB5F72 1375 4CE6 840B 81FBFF6F129F

You mad bro?

no, I don't have feelings. feelings are gay. the fact you acknowledge they exist also makes you gay. I'd rather join ISIS than be a nigger. and besides ISIS is actually pretty cool. niggers are just pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back