Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Single mothER murdERed by ex-boyfriend

She found a personllity chad right there, and single mothers are one of the diseases of this society.

Another dead foid...another good day.. ..

More than likely he became an "EX" because she moved on from him not being able to give her minimum 3 to 4 vaginal orgasm quota....

So she moved on to a man who could...threw it in her ex face that her new man fucks her way better....and now we have a dead foid.

I think yall don't understand what foids mean by great personality

Laugh Lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Another dead foid...another good day.. ..

More than likely he became an "EX" because she moved on from him not being able to give her minimum 3 to 4 vaginal orgasm quota....

So she moved on to a man who could...threw it in her ex face that her new man fucks her way better....and now we have a dead foid.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If I evER had a girlfriend and she evER left me for anothER man but on top of that ALSO made fun of me, I’d fucking kill the bitch

Rest in piss whore

Season 9 Spongebob Youre Fired GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Squidward is my reaction

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If I evER had a girlfriend and she evER left me for anothER man but on top of that ALSO made fun of me, I’d fucking kill the bitch
in ancient times....when a woman leaves a man for another man...thats adultery...the penalty was either death...or badly whipped...(scourging)

Fuck the Jew media for always promoting single mothers.

She can bearmax in afterlife.

Was something lost?