Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single moms are total pieces of shit, waste of oxygen scumbas

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
RDT 20240622 1204532974617685321796753

Single mothers are scum, they shit out a criminal or a hooker or fag lesbian troon nigger, they don't deserve any sympathy and money, they are leeches, parasites, total pieces of shit, raising useless pieces of shit people who will end up in jail sucking even more money, totally roasties fault since her personality detector is shit
They feel entitled to everything absolute scum of the earth and useless to society In fact dangerous
Single moms are scum, should be deported with their kids to 3rd world shitholes
If you're reading this Single mom, kill yourself

Single moms are neither single (they constantly fuck random men since all foids can easily have sex) nor do they qualify as moms in all the ways that actually matter to their kids (they're awful parents that suck at raising children properly)

A more fitting descriptor for these individuals rather than that misnomer would be 'incidental serial monogamist egg donors'

Last edited:
Single moms are neither single (they constantly fuck random men since all foids can easily have sex) nor do they qualify as moms in all the ways that matter (they're awful parents that suck at raising children properly)
Seems legit

Single moms are neither single (they constantly fuck random men since all foids can easily have sex) nor do they qualify as moms in all the ways that matter (they're awful parents that suck at raising children properly)

Every single mother i know is mentally ill in one way or another. Also single mothers who got a BF/betabux and had their own kids.

Single mothers destroy communities and create violent people.

Single mothers destroy communities and create violent people.
All females, but especially single moms raise their sons to possess dark triad traits because single moms are attracted to those same character traits in men and will subconsciously instill those same personality flaws and faults onto their male children that they bring up via a form of psychosomatic interjection. Without strong male models, this becomes even more pronounced and noticeable. That's a possible explanation I speculated. Not trying to entirely absolve the low IQ lumpenproletariat of all blame and agency for their actions, as most of what the crimes they commit are directly their own fault and doing, but single moms play a glaringly disproportionate key role in how they developed into the miscreants they are today.

Last edited:
Single moms are neither single (they constantly fuck random men since all foids can easily have sex) nor do they qualify as moms in all the ways that actually matter to their kids (they're awful parents that suck at raising children properly)

A more fitting descriptor for these individuals rather than that misnomer would be 'incidental serial monogamist egg donors'
Pretty accurate

ban sex before marriage
ban divorce
ban women's rights

Single mothers rob their children of a stable two parent family due to their arrogance. Most of the worlds problems are from these fuckers.

Single mothers should be sterilized and enslaved, their children put to death, or enslaved if they are physically capable of working.

All females, but especially single moms raise their sons to possess dark triad traits because single moms are attracted to those same character traits in men and will subconsciously instill those same personality flaws and faults onto their male children that they bring up via a form of psychosomatic interjection. Without strong male models, this becomes even more pronounced and noticeable
My mother didn't raise me to be a thug even though she had her first betabuxer as ex prisoner. She raised me as a sissy, as pushover. She is hysterical, illogical, dumb, irrational. She even virgin shamed me when i was a teenager, knowing i won't get any females with my looks. She wants me to become typical betabuxer oofy doofy.

My mother didn't raise me to be a thug even though she had her first betabuxer as ex prisoner. She raised me as a sissy, as pushover. She is hysterical, illogical, dumb, irrational. She even virgin shamed me when i was a teenager, knowing i won't get any females with my looks. She wants me to become typical betabuxer oofy doofy.
Sorry to hear that. It's true that sometimes moms raise their boys to grow up to become the same types of men that they themselves would reject or don't find attractive, this happens more often in the cases with helicopter parents from my experience. But thugs usually result from neglectful parents that cause their kids to develop into criminals due to how negligent their parenting style is.