Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single men aren't welcomed anywhere

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Incelmatics used to talk about this topic in his streams. He explained that when he had a girlfriend and they would go to bars, restaurants and cafes together, people serving him were suddenly a lot more respectful than when he went alone.

I'm starting to think there aren't any places single men are welcomed to. Single men aren't even wanted at dating events because there's too many men lmao.

Honestly every time I leave my apartment there's no warmth anywhere. Nobody cares about you, nobody wants you around and women treat you as a threat.

Theres nothing in my life worth living for.

All these Foids even the whale ones think they are a goddess its sickening

Banned from legoland as well

single nonchads

It's totally true.

Men also often have to pay to get into clubs/parties but the same clubs and parties let women in free.

Society is reverting single men were always derided with suspicion because they are free radicals, niggas with nothing to lose. They have a saying that a man with nothing will burn down the village just to feel something. They recognize that and to them every single male is a potential threat meanwhile sexhavers have something to lose so they aren't dangerous

Incelmatics used to talk about this topic in his streams. He explained that when he had a girlfriend and they would go to bars, restaurants and cafes together, people serving him were suddenly a lot more respectful than when he went alone.

I'm starting to think there aren't any places single men are welcomed to. Single men aren't even wanted at dating events because there's too many men lmao.

Honestly every time I leave my apartment there's no warmth anywhere. Nobody cares about you, nobody wants you around and women treat you as a threat.
That's the story of my current life. I used to think that Going Out and seeking attention was healthy. Now I know better after getting my ass kicked several times I stay the fuck away from people if I am thinking about church as a alternative but honestly I don't think I would fit in there anyway.
It's almost like I am thrown into the existence without a road map or advice on how to be I just exist to suffer the consequences of The world around me. The baby boomer generation had no reason to reproduce. Boomers didn't really need to have kids. This isn't the 1700s when we needed farm labour. They made too much assumptions about the continued prosperity of the Middle class. My birth and the births of those in this forum were completely pointless.

Last edited:
Trucels get treated like trash everywhere they go