Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Since male sexlessness is rising with each passing year, do you think Inceldom could possibly be a social norm of sorts?

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Best case scenario, enough males become incels to overthrow feminism and put females back in their place where they fuckin belong.

Incels will awlays be there but no way of turning the tide.

I think that given the actual state of the world, much more "men" will turn soy to try to get pussy rather than swallow the :blackpill: and be an inkwell

Nah Globohomo will just continue to promote and normalize polyamory and cuckoldry to normies and sub 5 men. And most men will accept it because they are gutless faggots

if normies decide being an incel is cool and normal that is when i will disappear into the nothingness

Incels will awlays be there but no way of turning the tide.

cope lol
only ricecels are passive enough most of the time to do nothing
if inceldom keeps rising like it is, 2 things will happen

either economic collapse due to lack of manpower and increased LDAR activity or pure anarchy/rebellion/revolution

Most men are incel already. You need to be like 9/10 to even get a gf nowadays jfl

It already has tbh and guys are only coping if they think otherwise. Seen some guys jestermaxxing in class and was trying to be politically correct with a femoid. Seemed like he had no masculinity/testosterone in him. Guess I'll just use them to get easy grades. Annoying asf though.

Most men are incel already. You need to be like 9/10 to even get a gf nowadays jfl

placebo effect, that dicklet WW made a decent vid on this. foids who would have accepted a avg male get taken fast and obviously remove themselves off the market.

remaining is just foids who chad widows or haven't realized their smv yet. good looking get the latter :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back