Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting since it's my last days, imma tell some stories (part 1)

EgyptianNiggerKANG

EgyptianNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★
My parents' marriage is a fucking trainwreck. My dad is a truecel that somehow arranged marriage his way out of trueceldom. I heavily suspect he has some form of autism. He's immigrated to a western country, lived there for nearly 10 YEARS and still has not learned the language properly. He shits himself (IBS), can't talk to his kids and he argues with my ethnic mom every single day. I'm pretty sure I got the tism from him. Straight from her mouth, my mom called him autistic too He's a very awkward guy but somehow he still manages to act like a monkey. From his mannerisms, you can straight away tell he's non NT and autistic. What was my curry mom thinking when they got married? FUCK.

One day, when it was really late near midnight, my curry sister was staying over at her friends house and fucking about doing god knows what. And my truecel DAD when my mom told him, oh boy, HE FUCKING chimped out in front of the whole family in ethnic speak "SHE'S A FUCKING WHORE" "DON'T LET HER BACK IN THE HOUSE" "I DISOWN THAT BITCH" "FUCKING SLAG" etc etc. all translated ofc. His voice was so loud that the entire neighbourhood can hear. He started throwing shit around the house and my curry mom got a broomstick to hit him JFL. Was so fucking embarrassing everyone saw what happened.

So all of us overpowered him and manhandled him out of the house AND HE WASN'T WEARING SHOES JFL. And the next thing you know, he was running and fuming around the area outside in the middle of the night like a homeless MF barefooted. Funny how ethnics love walking outside barefooted anyway. He tried to get back in the house but we put a chain on that prevented the door from opening. We didn't let him in for a while but he was PISSED.

Like the cuck i am i started crying like a madman because im sensitive to loud sounds (my anxiety came from ethnic family arguing all the time) and told everyone to stop. Eventually, my ethnic autist dad was let back in the house because we were tired of him knocking and begging.

Ze end
can't tell stories properly sorry

Last edited:
Like the cuck i am i started crying like a madman because im sensitive to loud sounds (my anxiety came from ethnic family arguing all the time) and told everyone to stop.
Sorry for you brocel. I suffer the same thing, getting anxiety from loud noises and crowded places.

Brutal mang, this is a common pattern among incels, usually they have a dysfunctional family

Brutal mang, this is a common pattern among incels, usually they have a dysfunctional family
i was always invisible and a ghost to my family. since im youngest, im pretty much irrelevant too. sorry to all other brocels who experienced similar

But I got mentally stronger and the quarrels stopped now.
good to hear bro. things calmed down for me as well. but im still scarred by other things that fucked up my life. i'll explain more in another post though. thoughts so scattered right now

He's immigrated to a western country, lived there for nearly 10 YEARS and still has not learned the language properly. He shits himself (IBS), can't talk to his kids and he argues with my ethnic mom every single day. I'm pretty sure I got the tism from him. Straight from her mouth, my mom called him autistic too He's a very awkward guy but somehow he still manages to act like a monkey. From his mannerisms, you can straight away tell he's non NT and autistic. What was my curry mom thinking when they got married? FUCK.
SHe expected him to have alot of money to provided from his family.

i think that was a arranged marriage right away after i was reading it

SHe expected him to have alot of money to provided from his family.

i think that was a arranged marriage right away after i was reading it
my autist dad is poor as fuck. every job he gets he gets fired for sperging out and being incompetent. funny how i turned out the same way. my mom was so miserable with him that she openly says she's gonna rope whenever they argue really badly

good to hear bro. things calmed down for me as well. but im still scarred by other things that fucked up my life. i'll explain more in another post though. thoughts so scattered right now
no worries. make a goal in life to grow mentally stronger and eventually/inevitably gain inner peace.

no matter how worse the circumstances get, they wont stay like this forever.

no worries. make a goal in life to grow mentally stronger and eventually/inevitably gain inner peace.

no matter how worse the circumstances get, they wont stay like this forever.
basically right, ""friends"" in HS who always took the piss out of me because im a low status sperg omega male. they spread a rumour that ruined my life. if i could move out, i would. if i get a job, the anxiety + tism + social awkwardness would make me a target and plus people knowing abt the rumour in our small town. im trapped bro.

FUCK. it was a bad rumour. they accused me of being a pedo. AND THEY TOLD THIS BS TO EVERYONE. After that day I got a train it to a cliff and was about to jump but my stupid high inhib survival instinct made me back out like a bitch. they know that obviously the quiet, high inhib creepy ugly tism kid would likely fit that criteria of being a weird perv/pedo. fuck my life mang.
friends are BS

Last edited:
basically right, ""friends"" in HS who always took the piss out of me because im a low status sperg omega male. they spread a rumour that ruined my life. if i could move out, i would. if i get a job, the anxiety + tism + social awkwardness would make me a target and plus people knowing abt the rumour in our small town. im trapped bro.

FUCK. it was a bad rumour. they accused me of being a pedo. AND THEY TOLD THIS BS TO EVERYONE. After that day I got a train it to a cliff and was about to jump but my stupid high inhib survival instinct made me back out like a bitch. they know that obviously the quiet, high inhib creepy ugly tism kid would likely fit that criteria of being a weird perv/pedo. fuck my life mang.
friends are BS
dont rope mang. rumours will blow over with time. it all fades away.

anxiety + tism + social awkwardness
it just fades away as time passes mang. i went the jew pill route in anxiety. i feel very better, but its a kind of dependency on the medicine.

friends are BS
why they spread rumours about me? they took the piss out of me during my worst moments in their cucked whatsapp groupchat. the worst thing is that they deleted it afterwards but I saw everything they said on time. It was fucking brutal man. making fun of me for my rope attempt. After they did this, i left the group and fully cut them off. and then they wanted to further fuck me over

ill try mang
you know what the worst part is? they got my family's phone numbers and told them the rumour BS too. they fucked me up. it's so bad. i'll never get over it.

ill try mang
it'll be better mang. my uncle got accused of being a rapist in his small conservative town, he still didnt give up. the rumour faded over time. very quickly than expected.

you know what the worst part is? they got my family's phone numbers and told them the rumour BS too. they fucked me up. it's so bad. i'll never get over it.
just try not to think about it mang. thats the best you can do for some mental peace.

it'll be better mang. my uncle got accused of being a rapist in his small conservative town, he still didnt give up. the rumour faded over time. very quickly than expected.
just try not to think about it mang. thats the best you can do for some mental peace.
i'll try bro i just wish i could move towns but i need to get a job. since it's a small town, i don't want to ever come across those mfs during my shifts. that's like my worst fear. im being a pussy i know

He'd be a good amigo to being to a brawl

at least hes not naive and stupid