Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious since it's 9/11 let's talk about it

Hoffman_13

Hoffman_13

Eternal Virgin
★★★
was it an inside job?
who hijacked and piloted the planes?
were the jews or saudis involved?

discuss

9/11 never happened, the WTC never even existed

the last 17 years have been an elaborate hoax

most of the hijackers were alive meaning that at least some of the names if not all are fake

It's just a sad fucking day. I'll never forget how kind and nice people were in the weeks that followed. It really fucked people up. Of course that didn't last. I just remember being really taken with how nice people were. I guess it's because our society is so fucking greedy and nasty in 2018.

My brother went to school with a guy who was with his beautiful Asian wife and baby girl on a CA bound flight that took them out of this dimension instead. So fucking sad. It flew into one of the towers.

Bush allowed it to happen. The jews orchestrated it to give us a reason to invade the middle east.

Also gave us a reason to begin the war on terror.

Also the pentagon was it bij a missile it's impossible for a plane to make such a small hole

This morning, I was flying a large airliner in between buildings in GTA 5. Hit a few. Didn't realize it was 9/11 till later today.

allowed to let happen or planned meticulously to roll out interventions of middle east for resources

and refugees in Europe because of destruction in middle east, not sure, maybe allow sleeper cell borne identity types to flood in undetected

My brother went to school with a guy who was with his beautiful Asian wife and baby girl on a CA bound flight that took them out of this dimension instead. So fucking sad. It flew into one of the towers.

I always have fantasies that if I ever ascended and something ever happened to my waifu, my hapa kids, or both, of the things I would do or want to do.