Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Since i am a fairly poorcel and cant buy steam games and shit. Does anyone have a site where I "earn" shit and redeem it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Title.

Its not even about steam games. Just shit in general which is game related.

Does anyone have a site which they used in success to earn points and redeem into shit like that?

You know you can download games right? Also try some free games. The most fun for me are: League of Legends, Dota, Apex Legends, etc. You can also emulate games if your computer is strong enough. Try some N64 classics like DK64, Mario64,.
As for downloading games, you'll have to research how to do it without getting malware. Also dont worry about legal shit, you can use vpns to circumvent them but companies usually dont go for the people downloading and instead target the websites distributing.

Just AppBountymax

You know you can download games right? Also try some free games. The most fun for me are: League of Legends, Dota, Apex Legends, etc. You can also emulate games if your computer is strong enough. Try some N64 classics like DK64, Mario64,.
As for downloading games, you'll have to research how to do it without getting malware. Also dont worry about legal shit, you can use vpns to circumvent them but companies usually dont go for the people downloading and instead target the websites distributing.
I already play League Of Legends.

And I am looking for a free way to gain riot points. No im not low iq so no " free rp legit" sites.

Those are scams where you can never really cash out. Or if you do, you have to pay transaction fee or something.
Does anyone have a site which they used in success to earn points and redeem into shit like that?

Try steamgifts dot com

don't you have a high iq job?

Most of that shit is a scam.

Try fanatical and humblebundle
Especially humble monthly is a great subscription service.
Add me on steam if you want btw

Try fanatical and humblebundle
Especially humble monthly is a great subscription service.
Add me on steam if you want btw
Ok, shoot me a pm then.

Gamekit is legit I've gotten like over $100 off of it in steam cards

Those sites are scam. Go on fanatical and humble bundle and get games for like one dollar on sale. I'd drop you some keys if I had tbh.

thepiratebay.org
katcr.co
rarbg.to/torrents.php

Unless you want to play multiplayer with a bunch of teenagers who supposedly fucked your mom and you need a legit copy

Those sites are scam. Go on fanatical and humble bundle and get games for like one dollar on sale. I'd drop you some keys if I had tbh.
Are you a game collector?

>not pirating games
>wanting to (((buy)))

Don't waste your time with appbounty apps. You should ewhore, scam kids, or make programs and sell them (if you know how to)

try osrs

u can purchase membership with in-game currency as of 2015

Just torrent older games. You might as well download utorrent.

Look up GameTame. You can get Steam games for free there. You just have to do their garbage surveys. Not all of them work btw.

Last edited:
Those are scams where you can never really cash out. Or if you do, you have to pay transaction fee or something.
Nope some work. Thats how a friend of mine pays for games.

And I am looking for a free way to gain riot points. No im not low iq so no " free rp legit" sites.
Its never free, you waste time getting the points to redeem them into awards. You are much better off working a min wage job. But if you cant get a job then fuck it there are tons of sites that let you grind points. Also you can donate plasma for around $70 per week. I donated for a few months and made around $2k

Nope some work. Thats how a friend of mine pays for games.

Its never free, you waste time getting the points to redeem them into awards. You are much better off working a min wage job. But if you cant get a job then fuck it there are tons of sites that let you grind points. Also you can donate plasma for around $70 per week. I donated for a few months and made around $2k
How do you donate plasma?

Damn 70 would be more than enough for me.

>paying more than 0 dollars in something that doesn't exist physically

Mpv shot0221

And I am looking for a free way to gain riot points
Are you good at the game?
Because if you are you could go to online tournaments,I know a lot of people who do this.
As long as you have a full 5 person team and 4 of them are gold,you could get 2-3 place.
You'd get like 600rp,also It's pretty fun.
Imagine a full LoL team of incels.

Are you good at the game?
Because if you are you could go to online tournaments,I know a lot of people who do this.
As long as you have a full 5 person team and 4 of them are gold,you could get 2-3 place.
You'd get like 600rp,also It's pretty fun.
Decent enough.

Damn sounds decent. But I dont have 4 other players.

Decent enough.

Damn sounds decent. But I dont have 4 other players.
I'd be down to play as for the rest.I'm you could find 3 more people on the forum who play League,or you could find some random on a discord server idk.

I'd be down to play as for the rest.I'm you could find 3 more people on the forum who play League,or you could find some random on a discord server idk.
I am not on NA

I don't think It'd be that noticable.I've played on EUW before and It was pretty much the same.Maybe like 15-20 ping difference.

I don't think It'd be that noticable.I've played on EUW before and It was pretty much the same.Maybe like 15-20 ping difference.
Ok. Maybe you can shoot me a pm of your name and I will add you whenever i hop on it.

Ok. Maybe you can shoot me a pm of your name and I will add you whenever i hop on it.
sure,but I first need to find an account on EUW.

sure,but I first need to find an account on EUW.
Cope, i need to get to lvl 30 since i had 2 accounts perma banned

Cope, i need to get to lvl 30 since i had 2 accounts perma banned
How did you get permabanned,I've played on and off for about 7 years at this point and I've never been banned.

How did you get permabanned,I've played on and off for about 7 years at this point and I've never been banned.
I get frustrated easily in competitive games. But i have learnt to laugh it off.

I get frustrated easily in competitive games. But i have learnt to laugh it off.
That's good that you can laugh It off.I also get easily frustrated,but instead I end up underperforming.

Try finding people for Aram tournaments. They're legit. But you need 5 premade. Top 4 spots earn RP, top spot often gives ryze skin

Try finding people for Aram tournaments. They're legit. But you need 5 premade. Top 4 spots earn RP, top spot often gives ryze skin
JFL at ryze skin