Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Simps Kill Guy who Pushed a Foid

Grodd

Grodd

Kill Them All
★★★★★

They're too weak to fight him on their own :feelsjuice:

Video is beyond cucked i found this video on twitter and the comments are so fucking cucked with normies saying "Don`t put your hands on a woman":soy:

Remember that there’s people on this forum who think shit like this:

Remember that there’s people on this forum who think shit like this:
State of .is

Just execute those simps right there without trial

This is why I'll be getting a gun in the future. If any simps attack me I'll be put into a self defense situation. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

This is genuinely beyond sad, and then you'll have all the foids crying about "all men are bad" when the reality is if you dare to touch one strand of a subanimal incel factory hair this is what moids will do. Foids live on easy mod

But why tho? She very well could’ve done something horrible to him and they killed him over it.

This is why I never go outside. These men are a legit hivemind. They immediately attacked the dude as if it was an automatic neural monkey response. Nothing is going on inside their heads. They just act on impulse and this primitivity killed the poor lad.

This is why I'll be getting a gun in the future. If any simps attack me I'll be put into a self defense situation. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
gun shoot GIF

But why tho? She very well could’ve done something horrible to him and they killed him over it.
Him and another guy were pushing eachother and she got in the way he lightly pushed her and was killed over it state of this cucked world

Him and another guy were pushing eachother and she got in the way he lightly pushed her and was killed over it state of this cucked world
Meanwhile we're the terrorists jfl. Normie men are primitive idiots who do not process the harm they might be doing to others. I would feel 10000000000 times safer with an incel.

In this scenario you wouldn’t even have got the gun out fast enough most likely. I carry pepper spray, and there were many scenarios especially with stray pit bulls that jumped out of the bushes where I never could have got it out quick enough. Fortunately, I was driving a fast ATV on those occasions and just drove away really fast

This is why I never go outside. These men are a legit hivemind. They immediately attacked the dude as if it was an automatic neural monkey response. Nothing is going on inside their heads. They just act on impulse and this primitivity killed the poor lad.
Yeah it`s fucking ridiculous how they just killed him

This video made Mr angry

This video made Mr so fucking angry

This video made me hate women even more, rest in peace King
Yeah she`s a fucking instigator she should be raped and dismembered

In this scenario you wouldn’t even have got the gun out fast enough most likely. I carry pepper spray, and there were many scenarios especially with stray pit bulls that jumped out of the bushes where I never could have got it out quick enough. Fortunately, I was driving a fast ATV on those occasions and just drove away really fast
True. A knife would be handy in this case as well since knives are faster. Watch some Chinese stabbing videos

They're too weak to fight him on their own :feelsjuice:
if you dare to touch one strand of a subanimal incel factory hair this is what moids will do. Foids live on easy mod
Normie men are primitive idiots who do not process the harm they might be doing to others
They deserve to be in Auschwitz their whole lives.
He's probably dead, if so :f: to him, he was just upset against a foid acting arrogant in front of him.

This is genuinely beyond sad, and then you'll have all the foids crying about "all men are bad" when the reality is if you dare to touch one strand of a subanimal incel factory hair this is what moids will do. Foids live on easy mod
Yeah his life is just cut short because some cucks ganged up on him

He's probably dead, if so :f: to him, he was just upset against a foid acting arrogant in front of him.
I think he`s dead yeah and the comments btw on twitter are fucking normscum being cunts saying "Never put your hands on a woman" :soy:

Remind me to never try and save anyone out in public. Between this and Daniel Penny, fuck dude.

i hope those 3 and the foid get life sentences

Well, leasson learned. Do not touch a foid UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES in public

Video is beyond cucked i found this video on twitter and the comments are so fucking cucked with normies saying "Don`t put your hands on a woman":soy:
post screenshots

I think he`s dead yeah and the comments btw on twitter are fucking normscum being cunts saying "Never put your hands on a woman" :soy:
It's really scary to think about the limits they will go to to enact their cruelty onto men who simply just put his hands on a woman.

True. A knife would be handy in this case as well since knives are faster. Watch some Chinese stabbing videos
I know. It would be useful for close range combat. Not so much in America though since guns are so popular. Also, I’m sure you know this already, but never forget that if you are in your vehicle and someone is attacking you, your vehicle IS a lethal weapon/ easy getaway. Never get out of the car. My Can Am defender ATV had saved me from many vicious dogs asshole owners leave loose on dirt roads. They are public roads, and a dog has no business attacking drivers and pedestrians. I would have died if I was walking in multiple occasions, but I either floored the gas and charged at the dog, scaring it away, or simply outran the dog. Same works for people. No human is gonna win against a 3,000+ pound car.

I'll protect you m'lady! pls give me seggs now :soy::soy: