Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Simps are as obnoxious and pathetic as they come. (IT can't touch this)

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
So I was playing GTA Online earlier today, and I heard 2 females talking in game chat with about 5 guys.
"Females who use voice chat, that's a rarity." I thought to myself.
So, I went over to where they were at and got on game chat to introduce myself. Almost right off the bat, those vile bitches make fun of my voice and bare in mind, I was nothing but kind up until that point, but this was my breaking point.
After they made all their jokes and had a chuckle about it, I pulled out an RPG and killed them both. I was able to kill the other guys with a minigun and an M16 too. The female were raging on the mic being all like, "What the fuck? Why did you do that?" And the guys were shocked saying shit like , "Dude why?" I got back on voice chat to explain why and the bitches tried to make it seem like it was just a harmless joke and all those other bullshit excuses. I didn't find the joke funny as making fun of someone's voice is low hanging fruit and incredibly scummy.
After I killed both those bitches about 5 times each, they started to cry out for the guys to help them, and in typical simp fashion, they did.
For what it's worth I was able to fight them off pretty well but once they started bring out jets and oppressors I just said fuck it and got my Ruiner. After I turned the tide they voted to kick me because the Ruiner 2000 has incredible armor, can't be locked onto, and has insanely accurate missiles.
Once I saw the screen showing the message you have been kicked, I cried into my pillow because of how genetically inferior I am to the point I have to experience shit like this because of my voice. MY FUCKING VOICE!!!!! TELL ME, WHAT KIND OF SUPPOSED "SELF IMPROVEMENT" IS SUPPOSED TO REARRANGE VOCAL CORDS?!!?!!!!?!!!!! TELL ME, WHAT??!!!???!!!!!

vintage lol GIF

over. no vc for your voice

Based high inhibcel. You should do a fake voice. Whenever I do VC I do a joker voice or a deep scratchy voice or a female anime voice. You should try training your voice.

Giga based for destroying whores and simps :society: