Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mass shootings are on the rise and they deserve it

Good thing I'm neet :feelscomfy:

They don't care about us. So I hate society instead. And being a single child makes me feel vulnerable. So it makes me hate it even more. However I don't think going ER is a solution but yeah those people just feel like they got thier revenge on society for not loving or supporting them like some mentions George Sodini, Nicholas Cruz, the duo of Dyland Klebold and Eric Harris and ofc Elliot Rodgers
Yep. I will never go ER, but I relate to him so fucking much. We are both autistic, both have narrow frames, both have similar faces, and we both were social rejects and got bullied a lot (although he had it worse than me in this regard). I am also an only child like you. My father was the only person I had that was like a best friend to me and we did lots of fun car stuff together. Now that he is gone, I feel more insecure. I'm left to do most of the hobbies myself now and it is lonelier. I have to be the man of the house now. I am basically solely responsible for the maintenance of our cabin because I know how to cut the grass properly, and do other things there that few people would. I also repair the riding mowers myself now, which is not good because many repairs require two people to perform easily. It sucks not having a brother or something to help out with that stuff.

You shou
Yep. I will never go ER, but I relate to him so fucking much. We are both autistic, both have narrow frames, both have similar faces, and we both were social rejects and got bullied a lot (although he had it worse than me in this regard). I am also an only child like you. My father was the only person I had that was like a best friend to me and we did lots of fun car stuff together. Now that he is gone, I feel more insecure. I'm left to do most of the hobbies myself now and it is lonelier. I have to be the man of the house now. I am basically solely responsible for the maintenance of our cabin because I know how to cut the grass properly, and do other things there that few people would. I also repair the riding mowers myself now, which is not good because many repairs require two people to perform easily. It sucks not having a brother or something to help out with that stuff.
You should move to an apartment or condo

Its all fake they are probably counting them the way they count "school shootings", if someone shoots him self in school parking lot its counted as a "school shooting"
:lul:

You shou

You should move to an apartment or condo
Nah. I love that cabin. I don't live there anyway. It's just a weekend getaway. Our main house is in the suburbs (a town that is actually going to shit anymore because of all the thugmaxxed niggers moving in on the next street over). Mowing the lawn which takes 2 hours on a powerful zero turn mower is actually pretty fun. Only part that isn't fun is screwing around with major repairs on engines and drive systems by yourself. It wasn't so bad with my dad around because we were a good team with equal knowledge on that stuff. I have to buy a brand new heavy duty mower at some point when I can afford it. A new machine will last around 8+ years before breaking down if it is good quality and will not give so much trouble as these 15+ year old machines that are heavily worn

brute
Nah. I love that cabin. I don't live there anyway. It's just a weekend getaway. Our main house is in the suburbs (a town that is actually going to shit anymore because of all the thugmaxxed niggers moving in on the next street over). Mowing the lawn which takes 2 hours on a powerful zero turn mower is actually pretty fun. Only part that isn't fun is screwing around with major repairs on engines and drive systems by yourself. It wasn't so bad with my dad around because we were a good team with equal knowledge on that stuff. I have to buy a brand new heavy duty mower at some point when I can afford it. A new machine will last around 8+ years before breaking down if it is good quality and will not give so much trouble as these 15+ year old machines that are heavily worn
Yeah man. Hopefully you'll get a new one soon

Yeah man. Hopefully you'll get a new one soon
I will. I might not need a brand now one for a few years because my uncle gave me his old Wheel Horse plow tractor. He doesn't need it anymore because it moves too many rocks in his driveway when plowing. The plow is useless to me though, so I will remove it and likely buy a cutting deck for it and haul it to the cabin with my truck. It is a good machine that has been restored and runs and drives like new, just needs a deck.

The same is already happening in the favela, known as Portugal.

And i hate this fucking country, specially the nearest village.

Since we're invisible to almost fucking everyone I don't blame them. It's too bad it hasn't been on the rise world wide and people don't care. Those careless motherfuckers are going to care when mass shooting goes up in more countries because humanity deserves it. It's too bad we haven't had one in Colombia due to people's careless bullshit humans deserve to get hated on and killed ( in Minecraft) Fuck everyone and your careless nature infact I'm proud of myself from when I was in middle school I was sad and for the Asian female classmates carless behavior I punched her and got suspended for a day jfl
@Logic55 @AshamedVirgin34 medvirgin34

View: https://youtu.be/Ak3qjTnUYOM?si=6NgP3PpyblSLRFNM

how are they rising ? Literally nothing's happening everyone is beyond pussy to do something great (in video game)