Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Simping for women in a Forbes article

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
Read this:

It should go without saying that women have the real power when it comes to dating apps. Women always have the power and I'm perfectly content with knowing that. While many men still haven't realized that and are absolute trash, the ratio data by state shows that men are just tiny shrimp to be fished out of a tank to be used as bait. It's all up to the women, as it should be. Men, show some respect and don't be weird perverts. Stop sending pictures of your junk and try to take a picture that isn't your reflection in a public bathroom mirror of you with your shirt pulled up.
(from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/curtissilver/2018/02/14/dating-app-study-tinder-badoo-grindr-online/)

Is he writing that because he thinks it furthers best his own pursuit of pussy? Probably.

This nigga is perfect for a betabuxx

Imagine shitting on your own gender for online pussy points, I doubt any woman actually finds that attractive

This is so fucking hilarious. I honestly am starting to really believe we exist in a dimension of absolute clownery

How can you have the gall to demand men that respect women and then shit on men at the same time. Are you fucking kidding me?

@Gymcelled

Gorilla CC0

Don;y know what he looks like but almost certain he's either fat or skinny fat, narrow shoulders and has a sub 7 face.

"As it should be" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is why I hate soys more than chads.

This is so fucking hilarious. I honestly am starting to really believe we exist in a dimension of absolute clownery

How can you have the gall to demand men that respect women and then shit on men at the same time. Are you fucking kidding me?

@Gymcelled

View attachment 431823
How the fuck did this make it onto a massive platform such as Forbes. I swear he would have been fired for this 10 or 20 years ago

And jfl at the contradiction. First he says women hold ALL the power and men can't do shit, women's pickiness is everything. But then he follows up with insults and judgements, implying that men are struggling because they're perverts who send dick pics

Either way that paragraph reeked of estrogen and soy

Dude white knights at his job like this while unemployed chads bend over the foids he dreams of

This guy is obviously an incel in denial. Chad doesn't spend time thinking about how disadvantaged most men are on dating sites, let alone trying to get himself to accept that fact.

Fuck this dude and fuck forbes. I will not click in the link

He sounds like the kind of guy whod attend an IncelTear meetup to score with the women.

"Good article"

tEtW Q8 400x400

21th century journalism, reads like a post on inkeltears.

(((Curtis Silver)))

Imagine browsing Forbes.com and expecting decent content.

Forbes = lol

Read this:

(from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/curtissilver/2018/02/14/dating-app-study-tinder-badoo-grindr-online/)

Is he writing that because he thinks it furthers best his own pursuit of pussy? Probably.
“Up to the women as it should be”

Uhm wtf, why “should it be” — that’s bullshit. Imagine if he’d said the opposite how much backlash he’d receive.

If I said it should be up to men women and the mainstream would collectively lose their shit but if someone says that “yeah women should have all the power and they get to choose as they should” it’s all good?

God I hate this shit. Women in the west are usually extremely spoiled and catered to in virtually every scenario and nobody seems to notice and nobody seems to care.

the most basic normie sex-havers are out of touch vegan limousine liberals to us

Why is this "man" considered to be superior to us on the social hierarchy?

Simps need both barrels between the eyes.

men are just tiny shrimp to be fished out of a tank to be used as bait. It's all up to the women, as it should be.
This guy both thinks men should be used and that women should do so. Beyond faggotry. I'm honestly thinking we died without realizing it at some point and are now in some ironic, comedic Hell. Like our death and transfer into this utter clown world was seamless.

Not even a modicum of surprise

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 3