Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simp at my Uni devastated when he realized his object of desire is a lesbian

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
A guy in my class, a lanklet with long hair has been orbiting this cute femoidlet since the beginning of the term. He always makes sure to sit next to her and arrives early just to have time to talk to her in the corridors before class. Well, last week I witnessed something hilarious. I was skulking a few feet away from them and the topic turned to TV shows. The foidlet mentioned something about going to watch a TV show with her "queer"-group. I could see the lanklets face contorting with surprise and he asked: "are you queer?". The foidlet said: "Yes, I'm lesbian". The lanklets face fell and he went pale and stuttered. JFL, this guy has been investing into this girl for weeks trying to get into her pants and then she drops this bomb. This week he has been ignoring her completely. Simping over a lesbian JFL. It's over.

It's simply a matter of being Chadsexual; they are not legitimately so deviant from their natural biological sexuality, however accept such degeneracy of "lesbianism" to both fit in within the modern globohomo-controlled world, and to ward off any potential subhumans who might be interested in them, also giving them a chance to label any sub 5 male who questions this mentally ill nonsense as a bigot and this unacceptable within today's wrongtnink-censoring environment... :feelsclown:

But JFL for such a foid-worshipping cuck being exposed to the true nature of the modern foid, so brutally and with full sight of the "personality detector" so many magically claim to have; was he incel-tier? :feelssus:

She's hetero for Chad.

Lesbians are a waste and an abomination of society; it should get prioritize getting banned over other sexualities.