Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Silly Redditors from r/CuckTear get their panties in a bunch over a gang rape incident in curryland...ten years ago

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xilu05/translation_please_induct_me_into_your_group/

Download 19

If you haven't heard of the Nirbhaya case, here's what happened: some Indian foid, Jyoti Singh (pictured above) was brutally gang raped by six people on a bus, one of them a minor. When they were finished gang raping her, they raped her with a metal instrument in the hopes that it would remove the evidence. This caused massive internal damage leading to her drawn-out death 13 days later.

The crime was pretty nasty and all, but you can't un-rape and un-murder the foid no matter how much you virtue-signal on Reddit, sweaty. :feelsjuice:

Screenshot 2022 09 29 211128
Screenshot 2022 09 29 211314

Just look at the hysteria. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Then there's this guy, who apparently doesn't believe that criminal defendants are entitled to legal representation. It also comes with a dose of classism, as if the "uneducated" have an inferior "mindset".

Screenshot 2022 09 29 211241

Last but not least, there's this self-hating bluepilled currynigger who was so worked up by the post that he wrote a comment Reddit eventually removed, leading to his suspension from the site:

Screenshot 2022 09 21 233225

Yikes, sweaty! Sounds like someone has anger issues and should go see a therapist. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
BASED CURRYCELS DESERVE A MEDAL FOR KILLING A VILE CHAD ONLY PARASITE :feelsLSD:

"kill all incels, but I dont mean regular incels, even though in my narrow falisified definition, all incels are the same and I dont distinguish between them so kill them too"

It wouldn't be "rape" If they were all tall white chads.

why would you rape an indian

according to IT, they should just let them free cos there's no point in dwelling in the past, you can't revive her, so you're just making yourself angry for no reason when you think about it
BTW "I'd rather get raped than killed" (referencing an ITcel who dismissed bullying with "I'd rather get bullied than killed" when I specifically talked about cases of kids killing themselves due to bullying)

but she clearly wanted it tho :feelshaha:

tit for tat
female hypergamy creates sexless monsters
can't get mad about it when they bite you in the ass :feelshaha:

couldn't imagine being a no-value curry in curryland :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
rape is literally your only mating strategy with any chance of success

BASED CURRYCELS DESERVE A MEDAL FOR KILLING A VILE CHAD ONLY PARASITE :feelsLSD:
It wouldn't be "rape" If they were all tall white chads.
tit for tat

couldn't imagine being a no-value curry in curryland :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
wholesome story

All edgyness aside, this is true and well said. What ITards dont get is we are calm ones with good self control, once inceldom hits low inhib aggressive guys, they will rape and burn, and it will be no problem of ours.

we are calm ones
probably just too much soy in the west :feelshaha:

rape and burn
the risk/reward never seemed worth it
maybe I've just consumed too much soy they put in our water :feelskek:

realistically, there's always a legal loophole for doing illegal shit
if ya'll haven't found it yet than you a dense curry savage tbh :feelsohh:

the risk/reward never seemed worth it
maybe I've just consumed too much soy they put in our water
Yeah for us, my point was the blackpilled loner is million times less likely to rape and kill compared to low inhib low tier normies when they are sexually frustrated.

Yeah for us, my point was the blackpilled loner is million times less likely to rape and kill compared to low inhib low tier normies when they are sexually frustrated.
True once their mentally unstable they’re prone to violence

Those soys would shut up about rape if it was done by black people ngl.

Not judging my black bros, you rape-Niggers are based especially if you hunt white foids :feelsokman:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xilu05/translation_please_induct_me_into_your_group/

View attachment 660171

If you haven't heard of the Nirbhaya case, here's what happened: some Indian foid, Jyoti Singh (pictured above) was brutally gang raped by six people on a bus, one of them a minor. When they were finished gang raping her, they raped her with a metal instrument in the hopes that it would remove the evidence. This caused massive internal damage leading to her drawn-out death 13 days later.

The crime was pretty nasty and all, but you can't un-rape and un-murder the foid no matter how much you virtue-signal on Reddit, sweaty. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 660162
View attachment 660165

Just look at the hysteria. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Then there's this guy, who apparently doesn't believe that criminal defendants are entitled to legal representation. It also comes with a dose of classism, as if the "uneducated" have an inferior "mindset".

View attachment 660163

Last but not least, there's this self-hating bluepilled currynigger who was so worked up by the post that he wrote a comment Reddit eventually removed, leading to his suspension from the site:

View attachment 660167

Yikes, sweaty! Sounds like someone has anger issues and should go see a therapist. :feelshehe:

View attachment 660171

View attachment 660162
View attachment 660165

View attachment 660163

View attachment 660167

lmfao if this had happened to a guy no one give af. they dont care about rape

Then there's this guy, who apparently doesn't believe that criminal defendants are entitled to legal representation.
That was the main point of all cases of the metoo hysteria as well: that foids' claims should be immediately and fully believed, so no standard legal procedures are needed.

Basically a re-introduction of the lynching culture

That was the main point of all cases of the metoo hysteria as well: that foids' claims should be immediately and fully believed, so no standard legal procedures are needed.

Basically a re-introduction of the lynching culture
soys have never believed in due process

lmfao so this is what got that captaindeadpoolfag banned. love it with soy reddit bans them, i’ve gotten many IT users banned

tit for tat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back