Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Signs you getting bullied as an incel

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
> girls stare and analyze your crotch

> girls say they want to fuck you

> men make up rumours that you fuck stacy

The absolute state of .is

In any this case this is a troll, or humble bragger, and he blocks me like a woman

When I get bullied, people have made criminal accusations against me, psychically hit me and insult me to my face

They do not say they want to fuck me, or say my dick isn't like the other chad next to me

@DarkStarDown you a moron for defending this clown

State of this forum, and the troon projects and says I am the troll, where it is evident that is trying to cause flame (which he has), he defends previous fakecel users, and he has the most fakecel-troll avi imaginable

Not to mention he joined in 2022, which is still newfag territory

There's no point in trying anymore this forum has become dogshit.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

absolute state
meanwhile i'm completely invisible to foids when i don't interact with them and when i do im either met with disgust or anger or ignored

this was not "bullying" this was fucking flirting and OP was too shy and retarded to do anything about it
not to mention, the other boys validated the fact they thought OP was able to fuck
the way i got bullied would make any normgroid fucking rope on the spot

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

absolute state
meanwhile i'm completely invisible to foids when i don't interact with them and when i do im either met with disgust or anger or ignored

this was not "bullying" this was fucking flirting and OP was too shy and retarded to do anything about it
Meanwhile trucels users get 20% for posting in ID instead of lounge

@Pancakecel give your two cents on the matter, a trusted user

There's no point in trying anymore this forum has become dogshit.
unfortunately no matter how shit it gets we're forced back in here due to having nothing or no one else.

Bruh what the fuck

@Mods, it isn't just me ''making fun of OP'', many users are pissed at this

@NormieKong

I agree, that sounds like flirting to me, but he was too dumb to realize it.

I think so, though he does call himself a schizo so mentally he just might not be with it
thats another point, the evidence is just entirely against this fag

I agree, that sounds like flirting to me, but he was too dumb to realize it.
He knew she was flirting that little faggot just wanted to humble brag.

He knew she was flirting that little faggot just wanted to humble brag.
Yeah, but even if he was being genuine why would he post something like that in the first place, especially the "foids saying they want to have sex me" bit jfl. That's obviously going to arise suspicion on its own, and not going to garner much sympathy if that's what he was aiming for...

Overall just an odd thing to say on a forum like this, almost asking for backlash from others...

Yeah, but even if he was being genuine why would he post something like that in the first place, especially the "foids saying they want to have sex me" bit jfl. That's obviously going to arise suspicion on its own, and not going to garner much sympathy if that's what he was aiming for...

Overall just an odd thing to say on a forum like this, almost asking for backlash from others...
He knew he won't get backlash cause that dummy mod is his friend.

just imagine any greycel posting "foid said she wants to fuck me today"
BANNED INSTANTLY
meanwhile the mods, and im specifically talking to the new mods, instead of taking the chance to prove themselves to be worthy janitors and clean this site properly, take the cuck route and don't even give him a warning for bragging.

He knew he won't get backlash cause that dummy mod is his friend.
the guy is just a sensitive bitch if you look at his previous threads

I could crush this tool like a bug irl

just imagine any greycel posting "foid said she wants to fuck me today"
BANNED INSTANTLY
meanwhile the mods, and im specifically talking to the new mods, instead of taking the chance to prove themselves to be worthy janitors and clean this site properly, take the cuck route and don't even give him a warning for bragging.
he is the cuck who tips stacies btw

When I get bullied
  1. Get humiliated multiple times in front of the whole school multiple times
  2. People come up to me and ask me "if they are on the list"
  3. Complete and total isolation from all social activities
  4. People make death threats on me

lol, pathetic, he also said he only tipped because she was attractive :soy:
Everything was fine in his ''stacy wanted to fuck me thread'', but when people obviously react in a negative way to his coal tier thread, he responds like a cunt and cries like bitch when users on this forum don't want to be disrespected by him

you're stupid. You did not read anything. You were probably never bullied in your life because foids do that to the biggest subhumans. This is why abused dogs need a separate forum.
do you have brainrot ? Read my entire latest thread. I mean you are known for being low iq person on this forum who's just trolling.

1. Get humiliated multiple times in front of the whole school multiple times
  2. People come up to me and ask me "if they are on the list"
  3. Complete and total isolation from all social activities
  4. People make death threats on me
yeah, thats how incels get bullied , not ''stacy wants to fuck you bro''

I am not retarded, I know women can say shit to fuck with you, but fag op at to be a cunt about it while insulting seasoned users

but fag op at to be a cunt about it while insulting seasoned users
I left this forum previously multiple times because of that reason, I have been on here on-and-off for multiple years and I simply don't have it in me to argue with people with insults. Likely a product of my meek nature caused by years on truceldom.

absolute state

not to mention, the other boys validated the fact they thought OP was able to fuck
If you're ugly and someone says in mocking tone that you're 'beautiful' is this also flirting?
Flirting is the total opposite of mocking.

I left this forum previously multiple times because of that reason, I have been on here on-and-off for multiple years
tbh this place is not worth the time. high iq or non retards leave and do not return

What a cope man you were invisible because you weren’t a targeted outcast like @RealSchizo . Women do this shit to Incels all the time.

You do understand that a common tactic a lot of women do is pretend they have a crush or purposely flirt to like kind of make fun of the guy. You never heard about the “fake or jokingly asked out prank” that they did in middle & early hs dude?

Fakecel if your gf doesn't ask you to fuck her every night

Some females are sadistic and like to torture ugly men by showing fake interest.
this is very common in Eastern Europe. There have been 3 people who confirmed that this is happening here a lot. I guess it is not as common in America. I thought that every trucel went at least once through this hence why I thought this thread was a good idea. I never wanted to get into a drama. I've been here for 2 years and so far I've had no issues with ANYONE but I got personally attacked by 3 users telling me to kill myself and calling me a fakecel.
What a cope man you were invisible because you weren’t a targeted outcast like @RealSchizo . Women do this shit to Incels all the time.

You do understand that a common tactic a lot of women do is pretend they have a crush or purposely flirt to like kind of make fun of the guy. You never heard about the “fake or jokingly asked out prank” that they did in middle & early hs dude?
Thank you for standing up for me.

you've interacted enough with me , spoke to me on VC a few times and know me better than people on this forum. Nothing from what I've shown you indicated a fakecel. I spent hours interacting with other incels on voice chat too and socializing with them. I spoke to a confirmed trucel Shake who agrees to speak only with verified incels but those people are just quick to judge you like the normies they claim to hate. I think i've proven my innocence.

you've interacted enough with me , spoke to me on VC a few times and know me better than people on this forum. Nothing from what I've shown you indicated a fakecel. I spent hours interacting with other incels on voice chat too and socializing with them. I spoke to a confirmed trucel Shake who agrees to speak only with verified incels but those people are just quick to judge you like the normies they claim to hate. I think i've proven my innocence.
This forum legit calls anything chad & calls u fakecel if you aren’t a deformed 5’0 retarded curry with Klinefelters

This forum legit calls anything chad & calls u fakecel if you aren’t a deformed 5’0 retarded curry with Klinefelters
They themselves most of the time look MTN or HTN but claim subhuman. I'd believe them if I saw an actual photo because It's easy to LARP and claim subhumanity when you've never revealed yourself. Hamudi who's manlet and overweight is confirmed incel , same as that curry fatcel who became a Saint on looksmax, same with that asian autistic guy who has awful teeth and face. You can also prove one's inceldom by inspecting their behavior like not indulging in shit posting all the time or trolling. Telling inkwells to rope and accusing people of being fakecel for no reason is also a major red flag that the person you are seeing is most likely either normie, redpiller or a fakecel.

we seriously need cancel culture in the incel community for shit like this.

tbh this place is not worth the time. high iq or non retards leave and do not return
It is fun and a place for people like me to freely express themselves.