Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tipped a stacy waitress today at the cafe

Am I a cuck ?

• Total voters
RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
My drink was 1.80$ so i tipped her 20 cents am I a cuck for this ?

Caucasoid cuckoldry is genetic atp

Nah, it's okay
At least you didn't spoil her with 25 cents

Did you pay cash and get the change, then drop the change in the tip jar? Or was that digital?
Nah, it's okay
At least you didn't spoil her with 25 cents
lol

Did you pay cash and get the change, then drop the change in the tip jar? Or was that digital?

lol
paid in cash and told her not to give me change

paid in cash and told her not to give me change
That’s fine imo, has the advantage for you too that you don’t have to carry around change, although money is money I guess

Either way it’s fine I think

Let's be real, if you ever want to go back then it's in your own best interest to tip. Unless the plan is to get the foid to spit in your food to ascend then good for you i guess.

Also it isnt even 20% so yeah

Should have tipped her with fake money (in video game)

It's fine.

Waitress is a good job for women. It's a job where they serve, which is what they're naturally supposed to do.

More women should be encouraged to be waitresses instead of STEM.

Next time tip a subhuman 20% to make up for your bad karma

Yes you're a simp that's easily swayed by an attractive foid. You wouldn't have tipped if your waiter was a 5'2 bald curry.

nigga its 20 cents, and nobody likes carrying coins

Yes you're a simp that's easily swayed by an attractive foid. You wouldn't have tipped if your waiter was a 5'2 bald curry.
id tip the subhuman too

I don’t tip when I was given the option but I probably should tip in the future

I don’t tip black spooks.

I don't tip and I stop going to places that have those new terminals that ask for tips. why the fuck would I tip a convenience store? who's getting the tip? what cervix did I receive?
normies always complain about low wages and instead of saying "we don't want tips we want higher wages" they act like they're entitled to tips AND high wages. fuck them. chick-fil-a unironically has better table service than some restaurants I've gone to.

I guess you are. You had to option not to tip, and tipped anyway.