Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel side profile

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
27yo manlet here. NNW6.
Yesterday, I took a selfie from the side. It was the first time i took a picture like that.
My skull looks like a hexagon, slightly elongated in the anterior-posterior dimension.
Nose is gigantic, chin recessed as fuck and a spike is sticking out of my occipital bone.
I look like a primitive alien. Now i full understand what makes me hideous to others.

My entire skull is deformed, I probably had nasty sleeping habits during formation. Or my mum was wrapping me in tightly.

My entire skull is deformed, I probably had nasty sleeping habits during formation. Or my mum was wrapping me in tightly.
Fontanelles calcify between 9-18 months after birth. What's wrong with your skull?

Ever since I realized that I have a recessed chin I pay attention to chins of other persons and it feels like almost nobody has a recessed chin.
It's literally over if you have a recessed chin.

Ever since I realized that I have a recessed chin I pay attention to chins of other persons and it feels like almost nobody has a recessed chin.
Yeah, I watch every man's faces and everyone looks much better than i do. No exceptions.

Fontanelles calcify between 9-18 months after birth. What's wrong with your skull?
My left and right outer sides are different, one side is more concave and my forehead and top of the head in general is thinner than rest of the head.

Theres hope before ur in the dark.
U should know ur beautiful just the way u are and u dont have to change...

my skull shape is fucked because i was in the NICU for WEEKS due to meningitis at birth

Seriously brutal. Are you disabled?
nah probably just lower iq than what i shouldve been + ADHD. normshits used to mock my head saying it looks huge in comparison to the rest of my body:whitepill::blackpill::blackpill:

nah probably just lower iq than what i shouldve been + ADHD. normshits used to mock my head saying it looks huge in comparison to the rest of my body:whitepill::blackpill::blackpill:
Normies suck. Fuck them, NPCs.
I was born with congenital heart defect. Probably valves of aorta.
I was suffering from mild hypoxia during first months of my life.
It may have left developmental damage.
It was operated on early, at 6 months old.

I think that medical condition contributed to my slightly lower IQ.

chins me