Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most girls in this video say they are most attracted to BLACK and Latino guys!

Spics are slayers, nothing new there.

virtue signalling.

it's racist for a white girl to prefer a white guy so they cant say their real opinion

virtue signalling.

it's racist for a white girl to prefer a white guy so they cant say their real opinion

MLK in the streets, KKK in the sheets

The absence of evidence isn't evidence
Google all the polling and dating website data, women's preferences are clear. And what women say in public isn't evidence, R-tard. "Watch what women do, not what they say" is a mantra for a reason.

Depends on the location.

Google all the polling and dating website data, women's preferences are clear. And what women say in public isn't evidence, R-tard. "Watch what women do, not what they say" is a mantra for a reason.
I will post stats soon and tag you.
here in germany latinos (if not even Arabs) mog aryan chad

a white subhuman can go and fuck a donkey
Yeah there was a white chad on twitter that couldn't get matched with anyone except some half-breed middle aged gook.

jbw is real, girls in vid simply not honest

They're just tryna be nice cause they're being interviewed

C
They're just tryna be nice cause they're being interviewed
Cause white men are the most attractive, they want to be different and say another race so they seem more likeable

most girls in this video are sub 4s

tall attractive ones are yeah
Whenever people say that, and I'm not even shitting on @Copexodius Maximus, he is right, it doesn't mean you aren't valid as a black sheep of your race.

If you are here, and you are black, for example, JBB doesn't apply to you.

here in germany latinos (if not even Arabs) mog aryan chad

a white subhuman can go and fuck a donkey
Do they even have latinos there? Do you mean Meds? They aren’t Latinos…

Completely over for whitecels

virtue signaling whores.

white foids, latinas, and noodlewhores view the vast majority of black and hispanic men as subhuman only slightly higher than asian and indian men

Found proof
@kaan
@OwariDa
@suicidecase
@B/W muttcel
@jbwbeliever
@1nsomniak

Read the stats I posted above boy
You didn’t refute my statement lol.
Either way this just means whites are less likely to have children as opposed to other races. This could be due to certain factors

I hate being associated with blacks

You didn’t refute my statement lol.
Either way this just means whites are less likely to have children as opposed to other races. This could be due to certain factors
Nothing would happen to them. Women have more privilege than blacks in the West. Like Pokimane who was able to say the n word without repercussions.

Hating the white man, especially if you're a woman is fashionable. They want to seem politically correct and socially accepted to others. What's going on in the back of their mind? Is they want the tall white guy who looks like a Chad. Women usually want children to look like them anyway.

I don't care that much, i think it's cringe to say "jb" but why exactly are we trusting jewish dating apps to give us credible data?

Hating the white man, especially if you're a woman is fashionable. They want to seem politically correct and socially accepted to others. What's going on in the back of their mind? Is they want the tall white guy who looks like a Chad. Women usually want children to look like them anyway.
The same retards who think it's fashionable to hate whitey will also not have children because feminists told them it was cool and climate change retarded propaganda also did.

so white foid are 0.4% more chance to give birth to mix race baby, that prove anything?? majority are still white, stop the cope

I want to be Chadriguez in my next life

View attachment 920389
Found proof
@kaan
@OwariDa
@suicidecase
@B/W muttcel
@jbwbeliever
@1nsomniak
It's like 27 white women to white men for every 1 white woman to a Black man. Most of these few black men are probably Tyrones and a couple of them should be betabuxxers.
AGAIN in your own Stat you can see how much more white to white relationships there are. Why are you saying that JBB applies to white girls?
We already know that Hispanics and Blacks would do BETTER than Asians but they are NOWHERE close to white guys.
Over 6 million white to white relationships compared to 200k + for blacks and 300k+ for Hispanics
So Beckies are still more attracted to White guys.