Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel sick from curry street food despite taking pills in advance

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
All I had was some lassi, some nihari, some biryani. And already sick a day later. Always get sick when come to this shithole. Literally only food from the foreign food chains doesn't cause health problems. Rest of this shit has too much of the shitty local diseased water used. Foreign curries moving back here permanently, literally risk killing themselves. No joke, I if was fully immunocompromised here, only death would await.

Foreign curries moving back here permanently, literally risk killing themselves.
That's because you ate at cheap roadside stalls or dhaba restaurants. You can get good hygienic food at an expensive restaurant.

try mumbai buddy boyo u never eat street food here :feelspuke:

These streetfood vendors scratch their stinky balls and hairy asscrack before preparing and serving you your food :feelskek:

Indian food is yummy

That's because you ate at cheap roadside stalls or dhaba restaurants. You can get good hygienic food at an expensive restaurant.
true. Sadly my relatives live in the shitty areas since poor low class muzzie garbage. I really lucked out by being born outside this dump. I have no choice but to eat the suspicious subhuman street food unless I want to take an Uber ride every time to better restaurant. Another issue is all the restaurants that are hygienic and halal are extremely rare. Ofc I don't care about the halal part but since relatives here, I can't blatantly break the halal rules.
try mumbai buddy boyo u never eat street food here :feelspuke:
truth. Never eat street food in curryland if you want to avoid dying ngl.
These streetfood vendors scratch their stinky balls and hairy asscrack before preparing and serving you your food :feelskek:
yes they do. Very disgusting but I eat their filthy trash food due to my low class relatives every time.
Indian food is yummy
the USA Indian food mogs the Indian food in India.

bro its so unhygienic they dont even clean there foodstalls or anything
yeah, honestly I shouldn't tolerate this abuse by my relatives forcing me to eat this trash food which sickens me literally. Fuckers want me to eat their local street dishes and I always get sick as a result
what state are u from bhai?
Delhi/UP/. Karachi(Pakistan) .

What is a dhaba restaurant

yeah, honestly I shouldn't tolerate this abuse by my relatives forcing me to eat this trash food which sickens me literally. Fuckers want me to eat their local street dishes and I always get sick as a result
Can u speak hindi?:feelsaww:

What is a dhaba restaurant

its maybe because you have a shit immune system coz no pussy.

its maybe because you have a shit immune system coz no pussy.
Cope, many whitoids with strong immune systems too get raped with disease when they come here