Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shy male vs. Shy female

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
ju7e00xx71az.jpg

No such thing as a shy female anyway, it's just an act used to look "cute" for them

That is one issue often overlooked.

Because yes, it is involuntary.

Gave me a nice kek.
I'm pretty sure almost no one on here is an extrovert.
Introversion is an effect of subhumanity, not a cause.

Kointo said:
Gave me a nice kek.
I'm pretty sure almost no one on here is an extrovert.
Introversion is an effect of subhumanity, not a cause.

Introvertion is a protection mechanism developed by ugly males to shiled them from unecessary rejections.

Shy male is low T = bad, shy female is Low T = good so in summary we can assume that being low t as a male is horrible no matter if it comes to looks or behavior.

jagged0 said:
Shy male is low T = bad, shy female is Low T = good so in summary we can assume that being low t as a male is horrible no matter if it comes to looks or behavior.

Brutal but accurate biology pill.

Shy female:
>Gets called cute all the time
>has either taken miles upon miles of cock in secret or has the ability to

Shy male:
>gets assumed he's a virgin
>looked at with disgust

If you're born a male you're playing life on hard mode.

Valinor said:
Shy female:

Shy male:
>looked at with disgust

Life as an incel male is trying to play the game with one button, "suicide".

jagged0 said:

Low T male=no bones=ugly.

Shy is a female trait, opposite of dominant

unless its some 6'3 chad looking type who would be called cute for being shy every other male gets told to improve, man up, made fun of, looked down on

Krispinwah said:
No such thing as a shy female anyway, it's just an act used to look "cute" for them

notice this big time for asian females, they do that peace sign wink acting shy and cute gig, wait to get to know them as i have some family asian females major bitches i think because they try putting on that cute act so much in public they unwind by showing complete opposite bitch mode to males they are comfortable with or their parents

808b4aa71e203e8c796619c98f69d6cf2a157cfd_hq.gif

microDongCityUSA said:
Shy is a female trait, opposite of dominant

unless its some 6'3 chad looking type who would be called cute for being shy every other male gets told to improve, man up, made fun of, looked down on

notice this big time for asian females, they do that peace sign wink acting shy and cute gig, wait to get to know them as i have some family asian females major bitches i think because they try putting on that cute act so much in public they unwind by showing complete opposite bitch mode to males they are comfortable with or their parents

808b4aa71e203e8c796619c98f69d6cf2a157cfd_hq.gif

I HATE ASIAN FEMAILS.

I WANT TO FUCK AN ASIAN FEMALE, BUT NO RICHCELS WILL PAY FOR MY PIANE TICKET TO ASIA!

I've known so
Valinor said:
Shy female:
Shy male:
>looked at with disgust
So true
So many shy girls I knew from HS are all doing chads now without trying. Not to mention how much shy girls get approached and helped. Not to mention males get bullied for being virgins . Happened to myself.

Unless if the shy male was a Chad.