Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shy incel who didn't go to class because it was all girls ends up failing.

D

DonkeyPunch

Officer
★★
https://www.thestar.com/yourtoronto...o_avoid_class_with_women_because_hes_shy.html

“I felt anxiety; I didn’t expect it would be all women and it was a small classroom and about 40 women were sort of sitting in a semicircle and the thought of spending two hours every week sitting there for the next four months was overwhelming,” said Kim, 20, adding he manages a part-time job with women because there are also other men."

I'm surprised you didn't call him an ethnic.

I couldn't do this either lol

Sounds like a plot off a harem anime except if he attended he would be mentally scarred

He should have drugmaxxed.

I was in a class like that once... Ended up changing classes the next day because the girls there made me feel so unwelcome.

I was in a class like that once... Ended up changing classes the next day because the girls there made me feel so unwelcome.
Legit females hate ugly guys, a class full of females would be my worst nightmare. This would not have been a problem if he was a chad, though they'd all have sucked his dick in the end.

Social suicide as well as being a ricecel
R.I.P

lmaoooooooooooooooo

that must be a literal nightmare, holy fuck. completely sympathize with the dude in that situation.

For those of you don’t know. University of Torntono is super fucking SJW. Main reason I didn’t go there engineering, the psych professor is really well known for destroying SJWS, LGBTQS who want to fuck over everyone. They force you to take Gender classes to.

i would fail too even if i showed up. so many foid would be so distractng

For those of you don’t know. University of Torntono is super fucking SJW. Main reason I didn’t go there engineering, the psych professor is really well known for destroying SJWS, LGBTQS who want to fuck over everyone. They force you to take Gender classes to.

Jordan peterson is woke.

You take a gender studies class...just WTF.

So having anxiety makes you an incel too now?

So having anxiety makes you an incel too now?

OP is assuming here but looking at this guy and then hearing about his inhibition, I would give him a VERY HIGH chance of being incel.

Last edited:
Why should the guy have to damage his body just for the sake of some roastie cunts?
To studmaxx and low inhibmaxx. Maybe that class was important.

Goodness gracious

Believe you me, he's gonna say something retarded like "Asians are honorary white people."
Haha yea he made an low iq thread yesterday, was pretty funny.

He should have ran kpop game

I might end up roping because the girls on this planet make me feel so unwelcome