Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Shy bladder

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
It's over if you have shy bladder (paruresis) and can't use a public urinal.

Just queue up for a stall like everyone else. Consider suicide while you wait.:feelsautistic:

If you're fat, and losing weight you might piss like 14 times a day...
As a drunk I pissed in alleys, and parking lots, and by the river, water.

Getting a lower body fat I don't need to piss 13 x a day
If you have a car, don't be ashamed to keep a bottle in the car. Just don't use the same bottle for too long, because when you take the lid off if does stink.

Its over for bladdercels

Uff some of the most awkward moments in my life when I tried to be chad and use public urinal but couldn't piss so people tought I was jerking off...

Me too JFL but I can piss in a public urinal even if there are people as long as I am inside a cubicle

Never heard of it, sounds shotty though.

go in dead ends and piss there ez, couldnt care less last time was fun there was a cunt with heels i just looked back bc why not and bc heels and gave a jerk of sign then continued my bussiness, she looked like wtf smiled and gone away

Chad never has to go into one

i have to use the stall with a door. i remember when i was a kid this one big tub urinal thing where men just pulled their dicks out and all pissed into it... fuck no to that shit.

I have this. I have never used a urinal in my life. Stalls all the way.