Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shutting down any argument from CT

L

LonlEyInceleR

Banned
-
Sooner or later, we'll run into people coming onto this forum, so we might as well have our arguments ready for them too. I've lurked on CT a few times before so here are some things I think they might try to pull. Feel free to add on to any part and use when a troll comes in.

"Why are you so focused on girls being virgins, why not hold guys to the same standards too?"

"Why do you criticize girls who wear make up?"

"Why do you say women are shallow when you yourselves have unrealistic standards and go after top tier women?"

"Your situation is your own fault."

"Most of you are violent people."

"Why are you wasting your time complaining instead of bettering yourselves?"

"Do you really think being bitter and angry is going to help you find girls?"

"Just because someone is good looking doesn't mean everything is perfect in their lives."

"You talk bad about older women all the time so for those who want a committed relationship are you just going to dump them?"

"There are ugly girls out there too, so why do you act like you're suffering the most?"

So yeah here are some things I think they may try to say. Granted they may not listen, but with the forum being more known by the public, we might as well be ready to defend ourselves. If you have any other 'arguments' I didn't write, feel free to drop it in with its answer.