Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Showering and hygiene is exhausting

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
My days run out so quickly and I just want to sleep all the time. I work at night in an international airport and sleep all day, even though I get 8 hours I’m still always sleepy. I’m paranoid about dirt and infections so I still shower and brush teeth very well

But it’s getting so fucking tiring

A battle between my cleanliness OCD and my exhaustion with life is raging constantly within me. I feel like I’m just going to not shower or brush my teeth one night and it’ll snowball into a week and month and I’ll fuck my self up or something. Sigh

Like I’m at the point where you start to fall into psychogenic death I think. Right on the brink.

this means ur depressed

this means ur depressed
Thanks mom I had no idea

Glad you clarified haha

There’s no gym for my face. Depression related to my face cannot ever go away unless I’m temporarily brainwashed into a distraction of some sort like vidya

Used to have cleaning OCD,which was my initial phase that began with germaphobia, so I can say cleaning is extremely tiring. Actually went to therapy that helped me shorten washing times alot, as well as repetitive handwashing. U need to expose urself more and clean less, gradually. Feel free to ask me any questions if interested, also lot of strength for coping.

Everything is so demotivating to do in this empty meaningless world

My hygiene has declined as well over these last few months