Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Awful Morning

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
I'm always waking up in the night and going back to sleep, when i finally decide to wake up i'm still extremely tired. I woke up and i immediately felt lost no sense of purpose a complete lack of identity. OCD acting up in the worst way possible. I went to the gym yesterday there was this cute girl there I tried working out beside her and she didn't notice me like a ghost i don't exist to any of these people. not even a fucking glance. I went to masturbate in the shower but thoughts of my situation just started to overflowed me and i just fucking sat in the shower and started crying. It feels like the same shit every day and endless cycle nothing changes and nothing gets better, I can't even escape into video games cause i no longer find much joy from them, if i do it's only for brief moments. I'm so alone and i feel crushed under this shitty society. The Canadian government is threatening to shutdown my only outlet, the only people that are truly understanding of my situation under the guise of stopping hate. It's never felt as over for me then today.

Arrest Trudeau

You knew what if you read have nothing to lose, force yourself into their eyes' frame of reference

I feel you. Same shit happens to me. The foid treating you invisible is literally the worst thing they could do. It’s like we don’t even exist to them. They never give us a fucking chance