Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Show the amount of warnings you received.

>150 replies

Lmao.

I got a fuckin warning for saying “y’all”. I’m from the south, that’s just how I talk. It’s not even in the rules
I asked about this. Apparently it's banned because of irritating users on reddit using it.

The furniture pill destroyed me

I asked about this. Apparently it's banned because of irritating users on reddit using it.
They should probobly put that in the rules then. It’s not right to not tell people what’s wrong until after they do it

3 or 4 times for tranny/gay posting.
1 time for necroposting by means of reviving a dead thread which happens to be the first thread ever on this forum.

Fuck getting warnings must be such a dopamine kick, that red notification sign on your inbox looks so thrilling and actually being acknowledged by someone is a great feeling. High warningcels are the thugmaxxers of the incel communities tbh, even though it's bad the reward they get is better than any punishment(except being perma-banned I guess)

Fuck getting warnings must be such a dopamine kick, that red notification sign on your inbox looks so thrilling and actually being acknowledged by someone is a great feeling. High warningcels are the thugmaxxers of the incel communities tbh, even though it's bad the reward they get is better than any punishment(except being perma-banned I guess)
Yeah, sometimes I wonder who messaged me and then see.... well, that.

She will make more than I will ever make in my whole life.
Her patrion Itself is like acid to my eyes.
2.5k patrios for simply taking photos of her self.
:feelsautistic:
Imagine being so lazy you couldn't be fucked to take nude so you resort to stealing other's.

Last edited:
nekomimimodo, you have received a 10% warning for the following post:
30% warning for a trap joke
Reason: Trap Worship

Love,
Knajjd
View attachment 90337
LMAO when did mods start giving all of these verbals? I wish I got those instead of percents.
Not shown: 10% for foid worship and 20% for foid worship although that second one I disagree on.
LMAO, @ getting warned by the meme mod, its over.

SuperSaiyanGymcel,

You have a received a 30% warning from knajjd for the post most of you guys just love being rebellious:

i suggest again you and @Facade need to trannymaxx. you guys have no T in your systems. You act more feminine than some females.
Additional comments: trap stuff

You can read the rules here:
https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-terminology.799/

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

@cocksucker gave me a warning and i masturbated over it.

Love,
Knajjd

It is over

2 or 3 I think. Dont remember. Hasn't happened in long time.

Love,
Knajjd

XD
SuperSaiyanGymcel,

You have a received a 30% warning from knajjd for the post most of you guys just love being rebellious:

i suggest again you and @Facade need to trannymaxx. you guys have no T in your systems. You act more feminine than some females.
Additional comments: trap stuff

You can read the rules here:
https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-terminology.799/

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.
Wow man.
2 or 3 I think. Dont remember. Hasn't happened in long time.
I understand.
@cocksucker gave me a warning and i masturbated over it.
Comical. XD

1 for low effort post (10%)

That new gay mod got jealous that I didn't give him a star
Screenshot 2019 02 25 04 23 54

I have no warning but some user has deleted my topic recently. :feelstastyman:

I got more warnings but cba to post them right now. Maybe soon though.

I’m a cleancel for now which always astounds me because every forum outside of this one has banned or warned me just for talking about looks or arguing with someone. (The one that mines for BC doesn’t count because you literally have to compose threads in Notepad to post sometimes)

Gonna show all my warnings again and the newer warnings that I haven’t showed and one of the warnings is a joke warning from a non-mod/admin.

Attachments

• 1810F10C-3BC0-4DD3-BD1C-CF9CCF6149CE.png
    1810F10C-3BC0-4DD3-BD1C-CF9CCF6149CE.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 3C1C8E39-A755-48CA-BF2D-39E18C796D7B.png
    3C1C8E39-A755-48CA-BF2D-39E18C796D7B.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 01C4E887-A971-4CF6-8EE2-A09DEC6712A5.png
    01C4E887-A971-4CF6-8EE2-A09DEC6712A5.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 45F20CC8-B163-452D-83E8-3D0FEFF4D624.png
    45F20CC8-B163-452D-83E8-3D0FEFF4D624.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 8DBC6AD4-DAAA-4528-A855-55C2DCFFA3F2.png
    8DBC6AD4-DAAA-4528-A855-55C2DCFFA3F2.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 43
I can't show my inbox, as there's my actual name in there, but I'm at 10%.