Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Show the amount of warnings you received.

Eskimocel,

You have a received a 10% warning from RageAgainstTDL for the post:
blablablanobodycareslmao
Low effort
Additional comments:
Get a life

You can read the rules here:
https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-terminology.799/

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.
You can’t do zalgo text?

Eskimocel,

You have a received a 10% warning from RageAgainstTDL for the post:
blablablanobodycareslmao
Low effort
Additional comments:
Get a life

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

Why is RageAgainstTDL giving me the warning.

I have never gotten a warning from him... its always the other 2.

Do verbal warnings count? Because I only count 60%.
Most of the times they won't give you a percent with one. But if they really hate you they can.

Look who’s viewing the thread. XD

Attachments

• 5B9A23B5-36F7-43D8-8AD9-0838AA36E9AA.png
    5B9A23B5-36F7-43D8-8AD9-0838AA36E9AA.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 52
Templarcel421,

You have a received a 20% warning from knajjd for the post Are BBCs fakecels?:

All they have to do is snap their BBC to a foid on tinder or snap chat and some hood rat will be down for some dick
Additional comments: racebait

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

Templarcel421,

You have a received a 20% warning from knajjd for the post Are BBCs fakecels?:

All they have to do is snap their BBC to a foid on tinder or snap chat and some hood rat will be down for some dick
Additional comments: racebait

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

Well fuck.

Eskimocel,

You have a received a 300% warning from knajjd for the post Is masturbating with you left hand bragging?

Tbh I done with no hands
Additional comments: personal attack, bragging,bait,masterbait.

Note:

Eskimocel,

You have a received a 300% warning from knajjd for the post Is masturbating with you left hand bragging?

Tbh I done with no hands

Note:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Eskimocel,

Tbh I done with no hands

Note:

‘Masterbait’. Sounds like a pun. XD

mods here are pretty hard when it comes to trap or trans worship, I should have known better
Tbh :feelsbadman:.I made a joke about a guy getting a trap from r9k to act as his gf and got a warrning.

I got a warning for foid worship because I said IF I was going to orbit, I would orbit hit or miss girl. I also got a warning once for "trap posting" when I first posted the hit or miss tiktok :lul:

I got a warning for foid worship because I said IF I was going to orbit, I would orbit hit or miss girl. I also got a warning once for "trap posting" when I first posted the hit or miss tiktok :lul:
That fucking video.. drives me crazy. JFL at people playing those videos in class

That fucking video.. drives me crazy. JFL at people playing those videos in class
It honestly is such an obnoxious ADD fuel mess of a video.

you posted it while thinking it was a tranny and saying so in the OP.

Her and belle "exist mode" delphine annoy me.
All of the female gender is sort of on exist mode tbh. She's on giga exist mode. She's on beginner difficulty.

Knajjd is watching, the 20% warnings are inbound

All of the female gender is sort of on exist mode tbh. She's on giga exist mode. She's on beginner difficulty.
She will make more than I will ever make in my whole life.

She will make more than I will ever make in my whole life.
Which is true for a lot of people. And think about the kind of person she likely is. I can't stand it tbh. What does her family think? They probably don't care. Or worse they are proud.

Never received any warnings. I'm pretty boring.

Try to not receive any. They stack up and it seems that they are never really forgotten.
They expire after a month but yes the mods memories are eternal, they remember every warning you've ever gotten.

You have a received a 20% warning from Eskimocel for the post Never recieved any warnings. I'm pretty boring:

Enjoy your warning
Additional comments: trying the mods patience

Note:

They expire after a month but yes the mods memories are eternal, they remember every warning you've ever gotten.
I'm aware of this. They do "expire" but they never really expire. The mods will keep them all in mind tbh. It's best to never have any for this reason. If you get more liberal with rule breaking after your previous warning expire they even seem to notice.

lol who was it?
@KingOfRome ???

Screenshot 2019 02 19 08 44 38

Self-quoting a previous post of mine:

She's just infiltrating male spaces.

Women on a deep subconscious level are threatened by the fact that men have their own domains in which a woman has no place or influence. This is dangerous for women, due to the fact these small niche pockets could grow in influence and slowly overtake their body of control(which is men as a whole).

She is a low IQ, manipulative snake just like the rest of them. This is all just a ruse in an attempt to open a gateway for women into the last remaining male oriented spaces, in order so that they could gain power and influence over a greater body of men, and increase their own relative power.

Don't forget that nature equips all of her creations with the tools of war necessary to ensure their own survival. The womans tools of war are her beauty and extraordinary ability to manipulate/deceive. While the lion preys on the gazelle and the zebra, the spider preys on the fly, the woman preys on man.(Never forget this)

got one for saying "whites are inferior" (obvious ironicall statement drawn as a conclusion from a video on the OP) and it was a horrible warning, unjustifiable and the moderator also admitted that but you sometimes just have to go with the rules. this site has some really shitty rules whatever I guess.
I got a fuckin warning for saying “y’all”. I’m from the south, that’s just how I talk. It’s not even in the rules