Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we worship people who take the ER route?

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
The title says it all

Why is ER more popular than Seung hui cho who had a way more impressive kill count, and was also an Incel?

Not "worship", but appreciate.

I respect anyone who has a "net negative" impact on society, and my admiration increases proportionally to how negative said person's impact is/was.

I thought it was cool what ER did, but if it happens again I'll be worried sites like these will be shut down. Hopefully the decentralized uncensored web will be out soon that can't be controlled by anyone.

It is the one true noble path to enlightenment.

It's immature to glorify such things imo. We can't help but want to take revenge on the world that has treated us so badly but not everyone is guilty. Target the specific people who wronged you if you want revenge. [killing is bad].

I admire it. I'll never have the balls or the selflessness it takes to martyr myself like that, i'd rather rope quiet seclusion, but I have respect for the incels that ER.

It's immature to glorify such things imo. We can't help but want to take revenge on the world that has treated us so badly but not everyone is guilty. Target the specific people who wronged you if you want revenge. [killing is bad].
+1

But you're almost safe to assume any attractive femoid in her 20's at a sorority party is most likely evil and contributing to the world we hate. There might of been a few completely innocent victims at the party, but "you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette" is probably what he was thinking.

violence is not a solution.