Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW should we take inspiration from these curries

Bunch of barbarians. ..

Her pussy must have been soaking from this

Foids love to self harm because it makes them wet. Foids love pain and get high from it
That’s why foids love to shit out so many children despite the “pain” of giving birth

Last edited:
How the hell does the guy beat her with a stick and she's still calmly walking away? Maybe it's some 'third gender' dude.

How the hell does the guy beat her with a stick and she's still calmly walking away? Maybe it's some 'third gender' dude.
how the hell do you expect a foid to fight off a mob of curries

Power of BDSM

how the hell do you expect a foid to fight off a mob of curries
I expect "her" to overreact and be hysterical. The person in the vid is calmer than foids I've approached.

Never thought I'd say this; but, kino poos :feelzez:

I expect "her" to overreact and be hysterical. The person in the vid is calmer than foids I've approached.
she is probably aroused from that idk

Based pajeets

Bunch of barbarians. ..
soy-soy-boy.gif

just be curry is undeniable

A black woman from the west probably would solo all of them :feelskek:.

I agree with the sentiment though to me at least these curries looks very weak. Those sticks looked very thin and while I don't know if they were green or dried their hits looked weak. If the woman could get up that means that they didn't do a good job, That's why I urge all brocels to train hard. Just do your pushups, work on your mobility, doesn't have to be going to the gym.
Imagine you meet such a situation and you can't even beat a bitch senseless. That'd be very embarrassing. I'd rope if I didn't break those sticks on the back of said hypothetical woman.

I agree with the sentiment though to me at least these curries looks very weak. Those sticks looked very thin and while I don't know if they were green or dried their hits looked weak. If the woman could get up that means that they didn't do a good job, That's why I urge all brocels to train hard. Just do your pushups, work on your mobility, doesn't have to be going to the gym.
Imagine you meet such a situation and you can't even beat a bitch senseless. That'd be very embarrassing. I'd rope if I didn't break those sticks on the back of said hypothetical woman.
im gyming now so i know im pretty strong although not strongman strong just strong enough to kill with my bare hands (in gta ofcourse)

im gyming now so i know im pretty strong although not strongman strong just strong enough to kill with my bare hands (in gta ofcourse)
Based, keep on keeping on then! Even if you'll never use your physical strength (to be honest you should never have to use it) however it is very important to not be harmless. Train your body mind and spirit, they are after all your tools which you can use any way you want to. Treat it like an investment, I know t hat I am.

Based, keep on keeping on then! Even if you'll never use your physical strength (to be honest you should never have to use it) however it is very important to not be harmless. Train your body mind and spirit, they are after all your tools which you can use any way you want to. Treat it like an investment, I know t hat I am.
thank you for the advice brother do you workout?

thank you for the advice brother do you workout?
I have a routine, but I am too asocial to go to them gym. That basically means that I do a lot of pushups, hundreds every day. It sounds basic because it is, I also run 7Ks. All in all I am very happy with my training, it literally costs nothing and that's how I intend to keep it. I'm a jewcel (not at all jewish but I just agree with their mindset of rejecting consumerism) and not spending money is the only thing that matters.

I have a routine, but I am too asocial to go to them gym. That basically means that I do a lot of pushups, hundreds every day. It sounds basic because it is, I also run 7Ks. All in all I am very happy with my training, it literally costs nothing and that's how I intend to keep it. I'm a jewcel (not at all jewish but I just agree with their mindset of rejecting consumerism) and not spending money is the only thing that matters.
as long as you are happy bro thats all that matters

I respect how shitskins treat their women, they treat them like property.
Unlike cucked whites.

Attachments

• ssstwitter.com_1717779312012.mp4
    1.7 MB