Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should we make some basic blackpills megathread for new users here?

• Thread starter StepyAkermanskie
  • Start date
StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
By that I mean some post with the most important pills like heightpill, NTpill, that foids view most men as below average (idk what it's called, averagepill?) etc, with links to the other posts and megathreads that explore deeper problem of one of this pill. That could be very useful to get the most important informations to function here. It would also probably make posts from grays at least a little less bluepilled I hope.

If so, what are your other suggestions of other pills that should be in that thread?

People should read must-read

we need to make an entire page dedicated to all blackpill facts thay can be edited over time like

we need to make an entire page dedicated to all blackpill facts thay can be edited over time like
I mean there is the incel wiki for that, I was talking about writting just the most important pills that are the most often discussed here

I mean there is the incel wiki for that, I was talking about writting just the most important pills that are the most often discussed here
incel wiki is kinda messy

No, because we'll never agree on what "blackpilled" means. The closest thing we have to that is moderator discretion on what Must be Read.