Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we keep Ask an Incel?

Should we keep "Ask an Incel" section?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
I believe the forum is going well, considering the nature of it.

I will take this second vote to see how the community feels about it. I will leave this vote up for two days.

Note: Remove 1 yes vote from the poll, since a non-incel voted. I removed their permissions to do so.

Last edited:
no.

it's over for ask an inkwell

no, its useless

In it's current form it's kind of no different from inceldom discussion.

Hell nah nigga

Ironically I chose yes now cause of it having no foids.

What changes would you make?
None, because this lets us help spread blackpills to non-incel males while they are quarantined into their little corner.

Last edited:
What changes would you make?
I would allow full incel members to also create threads in the section, currently most questions and answers aren't really anything new that hasn't been discussed in the inceldom discussion section. It would be interesting to see the point of view noncels have on full member threads. Allowing a two way communication would make the section more useful, just my thoughts.
The section is heavily disliked when females were allowed to post, but I can see the use of having discussion between noncels if things are kept on a serious manner, they are on the forum watching anyways.

Last edited:
I like it, it’s interesting, and they’ve all pretty much been respectful

I'd say keep it, It's humerous having normies try to challenge our beliefs. Only for them to fail and accept the blackpill mentality. As news sites post about incels. This allows us to keep it were it isn't all one sided. Plus it will steal clicks from youtubers and others that like to profit off incels.

Yes keep it. Better this than letting IT defining us. Alternatively, you could make a separate forum called Askanincel.is

I would allow full incel members to also create threads in the section, currently most questions and answers aren't really anything new that hasn't been discussed in the inceldom discussion section. It would be interesting to see the point of view noncels have on full member threads. Allowing a two way communication would make the section more useful, just my thoughts.
The section is heavily disliked when females were allowed to post, but I can see the use of having discussion between noncels if things are kept on a serious manner, they are on the forum watching anyways.

The idea was to make it two way communication if this went well!

YES YES YES!!!

I don't want infiltrators on the main forum.

If it does get kept can I get my reply priveleges back? I lost them for calling someone a faggot but there’s guys who said worse shit than me and got off scot-free

Any cuck who votes yes should be hanged with the toilets

Why would u want normie advice :ping:

Why would u want normie advice :ping:
Reread what I wrote, never said I wanted normie advice. I said we should allow incel users to make threads too, it doesn't have to be asking them for advice just topics related to inceldom.

Reread what I wrote, never said I wanted normie advice. I said we should allow incel users to make threads too, it doesn't have to be asking them for advice just topics related to inceldom.
It would be interesting to see the point of view noncels have on full member threads.

why are non-incels voting?

I will take this second vote to see how the community feels about it. I will leave this vote up for two days.
The first 2 days were a mess but now it's kind of ok so I'm a bit unsure.

My only concern is how u get to know whether a user signing up for askaninkwell is male/female, because anybody can larp as a male

If we get rid of it, it would look we can’t have our beliefs challenged

The first 2 days were a mess but now it's kind of ok so I'm a bit unsure.

My only concern is how u get to know whether a user signing up for askaninkwell is male/female, because anybody can larp as a male
It’s actually pretty obvious when a woman pretends to be a man

If it does get kept can I get my reply priveleges back? I lost them for calling someone a faggot but there’s guys who said worse shit than me and got off scot-free
Anti curry prejudice :feelsree:

add a voting system for answers

Remove 1 vote from yes, since it's a non-incel account and I fixed the permissions.

justkeep it so the glowtards reveal themselves

I like it. We should allow foids again, because I just want to tell them they are cunts

Nah fuck that. I don't want no fucking normaloids here. Even if they are contained within that subforum

Allow foids as well
The section is pointless without it. Without foids it's just incels talking to incels => echo chamber

Wait who is being defensive? Me?
The Guys who voted No , i mean who really Cares AS Long as These ASK me incel " people cant Post on Other sub forums

Absolutely
No more datamining non incels

I always was against that project, and I still am.

I don't get the point of it. Incels aren't willing to help normies, so why would we answer their questions?

I generally think it's a bit weird incels are helping normies, we're already on the bottom starving why try to give food to others again

I genuinely don't see the point of it; the whole purpose of asking a question is to get help from someone why should I help a normie?

I'm fucking stupid
i voted wrong

It was kinda rough at first but the section seems to be smoothing out with time

Finally, I come here to find a refuge away from normies, faggots, foids. This forum is only one of its kind. I lose my mind when I see a normie talk especially if I have to deal with them on an incel forum.

Even if the section is kept there must be a 5000 minimum character limit questioners must display a good understanding of our worldview (blackpill), I don't want to entertain these low IQ repetitive rhetorical questions.

it needs more restrictions, like making non-incel profiles who are ONLy allowed there

Only keep the educated questions. Usually the questions are repetitive and it looks like they have done zero research beforehand. Also delete all the water is wet "questions". And please unban me, I won't post videos of naked men chasing a woman anymore.

I have no idea what the point of this shit is. From what I've seen most of the posts are by looksmax fags and other blackpilled sexhavers. There's a good reason they are banned here, because they're not incel. And now they're getting a whole section to themselves jfl.