Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we keep Ask an Incel?

Should we keep "Ask an Incel" section?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no idea what the point of this shit is. From what I've seen most of the posts are by looksmax fags and other blackpilled sexhavers. There's a good reason they are banned here, because they're not incel. And now they're getting a whole section to themselves jfl.
They can post in it while banned too. Idek how they even get banned but the one board they're allowed to use lets banned users post

Absolutely not. It's filled with looksfags trolls. No point to it.

do what you want boss

It's 2023, all that's left of the internet are trolls and bait.
Considering every poster in Ask an Incel is a first time poster, the moderation effort isn't worth the reward: to have 10% of threads be worth anything.

What’s funny is that you’re incel due to normies excluding you from society and here we are welcoming them into ours. Just turn the other cheek theory

do what you want boss
But as always, I don’t even vote because I don’t believe in democracy. Do what you were going to do anyways

The outreach is important, but unfortunately, most here are blind to this fact and simply want to ban it and reject the ability to potentially write our own narrative. They’re coming to us instead of just making shit up for once and you lot just wanna throw it away.

You won't put it to a true vote. By which I mean, you won't split it into choices like "Yes, but in a different form than it currently exists."

Regardless, I think the majority of people don't want it to exist at all.

The outreach is important, but unfortunately, most here are blind to this fact and simply want to ban it and reject the ability to potentially write our own narrative. They’re coming to us instead of just making shit up for once and you lot just wanna throw it away.

Here's the problem. If having "Ask an Incel" proves that "they" were right about us, it's not doing much good for us.

Too much bragging from normscum cant handle it want too use flamethrower

What changes would you make?
Main problem is that people who don't believe in blackpill actually don't want to debate it. It's easier for them to repost glowing threads. Now it's only low tier normies that brag about their failed sexual life.

Last edited:
I believe the forum is going well, considering the nature of it.

I will take this second vote to see how the community feels about it. I will leave this vote up for two days.

Note: Remove 1 yes vote from the poll, since a non-incel voted. I removed their permissions to do so.
It’s way better now that foids are banned. But I still think it’s better to just get rid of it.

I understand the importance of outreach, but in practice I don’t think this will help. People aren’t asking questions in good faith, they are just coming here to brag, mock, troll, and datamine. The reality is that I don’t think civilized discussion is possible between normies and incels. We both fucking hate each other. But by doing it in this format, you are turbo cucking incels and catering to normies. Let me explain

In the old way of outreach, incels would go onto places like Reddit, 4chan, etc and post provocative blackpills, pissing off normies on their own spaces and getting attention to the blackpill. But now we are bringing normies into our own safe space, letting them challenge our beliefs, and then neutering the way actual incels can respond with these cucked rules. It’s putting the ball in their court.

It’s way better now that foids are banned. But I still think it’s better to just get rid of it.

I understand the importance of outreach, but in practice I don’t think this will help. People aren’t asking questions in good faith, they are just coming here to brag, mock, troll, and datamine. The reality is that I don’t think civilized discussion is possible between normies and incels. We both fucking hate each other. But by doing it in this format, you are turbo cucking incels and catering to normies. Let me explain

In the old way of outreach, incels would go onto places like Reddit, 4chan, etc and post provocative blackpills, pissing off normies on their own spaces and getting attention to the blackpill. But now we are bringing normies into our own safe space, letting them challenge our beliefs, and then neutering the way actual incels can respond with these cucked rules. It’s putting the ball in their court.
You're acting like we don't own the court to begin with. This is our jungle. If you're so confident in the black pill, you wouldn't be opposed to having normie retards inflitrate the tiny section we give them and miserably attempt to disprove blackpill facts. Same with foids, you're scared shitless of the very people we shit on 24/7 and claim superiority over in every way (which we are).

You're acting like we don't own the court to begin with. This is our jungle
It should be. But the way it’s set up is just to cater to normies. Actual incels have gotten banned from there for hurting the feelings of these retarded normies. Like jannies actually spend time just to cater to the needs of normies.
If you're so confident in the black pill, you wouldn't be opposed to having normie retards inflitrate the tiny section we give them and miserably attempt to disprove blackpill facts
It’s not that I’m not confident in our beliefs. It’s just a retarded system to try and have civilized discourse when really it’s just looksmax retards trolling the forum. Like all this does is let normies come in here to troll.
Same with foids, you're scared shitless of the very people we shit on 24/7 and claim superiority over in every way (which we are).
Projection. I am opposed to foids joining because people here will simp for them and soon everything will start revolving around foids. They let foids into one of the discord servers for this forum and that’s what happened there.

voted yeah but doesn't really matter to me. it's isolated and i dont have to click it if i dont wanna see it.

Here's the problem. If having "Ask an Incel" proves that "they" were right about us, it's not doing much good for us.
Exactly, people need to take it seriously instead of just trolling trying to get it banned

I think we should keep it. I think it needs revising though. Permissions, flow, etc. Its in infancy for now. Trialed. It can be improved.

It's difficult to say whether or not it's having the intended effect of making normies and blue pillers more understanding and empathetic towards incels. In that regard its utility is limited.

Let me guess. No? Well, I'd agree with removing it. IMO, I rarely consult outsiders' questions. We've plenty of tautological threads available on ID; it only serves as mere entertrainment and, for some, as a way to refine their own writing skills.

Let foids ask questions. Don't listen to all the scared sissy faggots that are terrified of seeing foids.
What valuable insight or enlightenment moment, pray tell, is your average, loves-to-travel, cock carousel-riding foid going to give you by allowing them to ask you banal and ignorant questions?

What valuable insight or enlightenment moment, pray tell
Anyone expecting that from foids would have better luck getting it from a 4 year old boy.

I don't want or expect any of that out of foids, as they're incapable of it. I want them in here so they can suffer. We finally have the opportunity to confront foids without simp mods or millions of feminist gynocentric simps pedestalizing and protecting them. If they come here, they can no longer win arguments with retarded female shaming tactics or having us silenced. It's the perfect opportunity to lash out on them for everything they've done to us.

It will also just make the site a bit more entertaining getting to be brutally honest to foid's faces for the first time in humanity.

It will also just make the site a bit more entertaining getting to be brutally honest to foid's faces for the first time in humanity.
I'm already like that everywhere that isn't a work environment.

It would be more beneficial to have a section dedicated exclusively to Blackpill-confirming research.

What can they ask that hasn't been said already? It's like they or too lazy to search via google. (I'm guessing se spiders are allowed?)

It would be far better to allow them to buy a (temporary) "search only" access to the internal search feature. Where they can research until their blue pills turn black.

What’s funny is that you’re incel due to normies excluding you from society and here we are welcoming them into ours. Just turn the other cheek theory
truth

Exactly.

This new section is basically making us look like some freak animals sitting in a zoo cage that normie visitors can observe, provoke and humble brag to, depending on their mood. I love how none of them fails to mention on their question that they are not incels, because they had romantic relationships, kissed foids, etc. Like some idiotic kid making faces and throwing popcorn at gorillas in the zoo.

That's just my impression of this, some may agree with me, some may not.

What can they ask that hasn't been said already? It's like they or too lazy to search via google.
They are here to satisfy their exhibitionst urges, mock us, humble brag, and give us patronizing and condescending advice at best.

I always hated the threads that are about what IT is currently saying about us, because I felt that a huge portion of the userbase is obsessed with them and is giving them unearned and pointless attention. Now we've made one step further and are inviting normies into our place. Some may think that ensuring a platform for some kind of a civilized communication will facilitate the normie society becoming more aware and sympathetic towards our problems, but I think they are wrong. Normies will never understand us, neither will they ever want to make things better for us.

It's difficult to say whether or not it's having the intended effect of making normies and blue pillers more understanding and empathetic towards incels. In that regard its utility is limited.

The only way that's ever gonna happen is if we have a plight worth sympathizing with, and if we can put that foot forward. We shoot ourselves in the foot by saying "Yeah you're right, we don't like or welcome women. It's not just that you can't be incel, we don't want you in our spaces regardless."

It's cuckoldry to siphon away attention from fellow cels and into normies and foids that already get validation IRL. This is my rationale for voting "No".

Another argument in favor of the no.

I would allow full incel members to also create threads in the section, currently most questions and answers aren't really anything new that hasn't been discussed in the inceldom discussion section. It would be interesting to see the point of view noncels have on full member threads. Allowing a two way communication would make the section more useful, just my thoughts.
The section is heavily disliked when females were allowed to post, but I can see the use of having discussion between noncels if things are kept on a serious manner, they are on the forum watching anyways.
At that point, it would effectively cease to incel-only forum. See below.
What changes would you make?
The idea was to make it two way communication if this went well!
To be honest, either let women post again or just wipe the whole thing outright. If the goal is to reach out to non-incels, then banning women makes little sense if you ask me. Allowing only men and changing it to two-way communication makes it seem like you want to expand to be a (not necessarily incel-only) blackpill forum in some capacity. Could you please elaborate what exactly the intention is here?

At that point, it would effectively cease to incel-only forum. See below.
To be fair, at any given moment there are more noncel lurkers on the forum than there are members.

To be honest, either let women post again or just wipe the whole thing outright. If the goal is to reach out to non-incels, then banning women makes little sense if you ask me. Allowing only men and changing it to two-way communication makes it seem like you want to expand to be a (not necessarily incel-only) blackpill forum in some capacity. Could you please elaborate what exactly the intention is here?
Personally I don't care either way, as long as noncels remain out of the normal features incels have on the forum and kept to AAL only. The main problem with women allowed is that it hinders any actual discussion in the section, which is kind of the whole point. Women were originally allowed to post but every time it just broke down into 'humble brags' and everyone hurling insults all over the place, making it moot to actually have women ask questions there.

To be fair, at any given moment there are more noncel lurkers on the forum than there are members.
Yes, but they cannot actively participate without making an account, and only incels are supposed to sign up.
Personally I don't care either way, as long as noncels remain out of the normal features incels have on the forum and kept to AAL only.
This is a slippery slope. What if at some point the Ask an Incel subforum significantly overtakes ID or/and the Lounge in popularity? Incels would become a minority in what used to be their home. I'm willing to wager how that'll end.
The main problem with women allowed is that it hinders any actual discussion in the section, which is kind of the whole point. Women were originally allowed to post but every time it just broke down into 'humble brags' and everyone hurling insults all over the place, making it moot to actually have women ask questions there.
I wasn't in time to witness it, so I'll take your word for it. In that case I guess I'm in favor of abolishing the Ask an Incel section.

This is a slippery slope. What if at some point the Ask an Incel subforum significantly overtakes ID in popularity? Incels would become a minority in what used to be their home. I'm willing to wager how that'll end.
Those threads are still handpicked by mods before they are posted, so AAL will never outdo ID since they can't just post freely like we can.

I wasn't in time to witness it, so I'll take your word for it. In that case I guess I'm in favor of abolishing the Ask an Incel section.
Mods probably pulled the cord on letting women post cause it was difficult to moderate all of it.

Those threads are still handpicked by mods before they are posted, so AAL will never outdo ID since they can't just post freely like we can.
When Ask an Incel becomes popular enough moderating every thread will become infeasible and the mods will likely (and understandably) switch to moderating Ask an Incel like they do all the other subfora. I can't say I see the risk-reward balance working out favorably.

When Ask an Incel becomes popular enough moderating every thread will become infeasible and the mods will likely (and understandably) switch to moderating Ask an Incel like they do all the other subfora. I can't say I see the risk-reward balance working out favorably.
Maybe, but you have to remember what makes this forum popular really is its exclusivity. If AAL becomes the primary place where everyone talks, eventually people will just return to other places to talk once it loses its novelty. This forum is really tiny in comparison to many other 'normal' forums. There was heavily push back on AAL when it was first introduced, kind of the reason for this re-poll after all.

Maybe, but you have to remember what makes this forum popular really is its exclusivity. If AAL becomes the primary place where everyone talks, eventually people will just return to other places to talk once it loses its novelty. This forum is really tiny in comparison to many other 'normal' forums. There was heavily push back on AAL when it was first introduced, kind of the reason for this re-poll after all.
Or it could join the league of "normal" fora at that point. Even if you're right, however, why exactly are we taking plunge? What do we stand to gain?

The only way that's ever gonna happen is if we have a plight worth sympathizing with, and if we can put that foot forward. We shoot ourselves in the foot by saying "Yeah you're right, we don't like or welcome women. It's not just that you can't be incel, we don't want you in our spaces regardless."
I assume your college ascension plans didn't pan out?

maybe if you actually put effort into making it work instead of having it just be a looksmax grayfag haven it would work

Based landslide victory

Only keep the educated questions. Usually the questions are repetitive and it looks like they have done zero research beforehand. Also delete all the water is wet "questions". And please unban me, I won't post videos of naked men chasing a woman anymore.