Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we keep Ask an Incel?

Should we keep "Ask an Incel" section?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NO we are not answerable to anyone.

That section was fully retarded and painful to read glad it got nuked

I thought the whole point of having an “incel forum” is to create a separate space for INCELS away from normies.

What’s the point of even calling it an incel forum when non-incels are allowed to post hERe?

Blackpilled non-incels understand our suffERing but they don’t care because it doesn’t directly affect their own lives

and bluepillers (whether incel or non-incel) won’t even understand the premise of the blackpill in the first place. All they’ll be doing is arguing with us, basically arguing that their feelings are real but facts/science is “bullshit”.

It’s not worth even interacting with non-incels (or even bluepilled incels) in the first place.

The only way that's ever gonna happen is if we have a plight worth sympathizing with, and if we can put that foot forward. We shoot ourselves in the foot by saying "Yeah you're right, we don't like or welcome women. It's not just that you can't be incel, we don't want you in our spaces regardless."
No, it’s not enough for people to sympathize with incels. They need some incentive to change society. The idea of some ugly losers not being able to get laid without prostitutes is not enough to take away dating choice.

Why tf is it closed. I'd vote yes. What is the harm?

Yesn't. The idea is good, but normalfags shouldn't be allowed to have accounts here. Just allow anonymous questions.

No, it’s not enough for people to sympathize with incels. They need some incentive to change society. The idea of some ugly losers not being able to get laid without prostitutes is not enough to take away dating choice.

I'm not saying take away dating choice, that will never happen.

Yesn't. The idea is good, but normalfags shouldn't be allowed to have accounts here. Just allow anonymous questions.
This is a good compromise. Make it so you can pose a question anonymously, but it would still need to get approved before it gets posted.

nm. Guess it was deleted.

Why is this thread still pinned? Close it and unpin it.

Every time a poll happens here it's for something cucked and normie-centric, like anime/female avatars.

There's never a poll for anything to make this place more based.

Every time a poll happens here it's for something cucked and normie-centric, like anime/female avatars.

Tbf, anime is anything but normie, but it has recently been made mainstream.

yep

No, I hate those people and I hate you too.