Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Should we Hate Women?

>princess complex
>inclined to lying and manipulation
>accepts no responsibility, receives no consequences for anything
>endless entitlement
>no loyalty
Yes but our real enemy lies in the system that empowers them. Once this rotten edifice collapses in on itself and things return to nature women won't be able to ruin civilization anymore. Hopefully after that with their repulsive behavior and decisions all haven been recorded online we never have to learn this lesson again.
Yes. Absolutely.

The same goes for the much smaller ethno-religious group that seems to show up over and over again throughout history in situations like this.
Regarding this, you might be interested in this thread:
and this one:

Yes but our real enemy lies in the system that empowers them. Once this rotten edifice collapses in on itself and things return to nature women won't be able to ruin civilization anymore.
I'd imagine in primitive societies incels would be the first to be purged or cast out, unless you were exceptionally intelligent and useful to your clan.

I'd imagine in primitive societies incels would be the first to be purged or cast out, unless you were exceptionally intelligent and useful to your clan.
In many primitive societies that still exist, incels are called "rubbish men" or variations thereof. Those that survive are those who find employment as errand boys for the tribe's chad or as "poets" praising him.

Fortunately, the lot of such rubbish men markedly improved on three occasions:
  1. Transition to farming. More monogamy (because of private property and inheritance) Less incels
  2. Transition from villages to cities. Incels could become crafts people and thus afford a foid (maybe a slave).
  3. Transition to monotheism: the big worldwide incel takeover ...
Unfortunately, 3. does not work anymore. That is why we are going back to square one.

Females are worse than monkeys. Female monkeys will breed with any or most males of the clan, foids wouldn’t dare do anything like that

Females are worse than monkeys. Female monkeys will breed with any or most males of the clan, foids wouldn’t dare do anything like that
Foids are more like ungulates (deer, bison, etc) They also will only breed with the alpha

Foids are more like ungulates (deer, bison, etc) They also will only breed with the alpha
Yep, and the kicker is that foids deny this. The whole reason we evolved from our common ancestors was because females would only reproduce with the most valuable males, hypergamy has existed forever but only during medieval and classical times was this biological instinct suppressed by culture. We’re right now experiencing something worse than ever before, because in the past social status took priority over looks, but now looks have total control over attractiveness which is why make virginity is skyrocketing.

Yep, and the kicker is that foids deny this.
Typical of our present trash culture. It provides waaaay too many opportunities for foids to have their cake and eat it.

The whole reason we evolved from our common ancestors was because females would only reproduce with the most valuable males, hypergamy has existed forever but only during medieval and classical times was this biological instinct suppressed by culture. We’re right now experiencing something worse than ever before, because in the past social status took priority over looks, but now looks have total control over attractiveness which is why make virginity is skyrocketing.
We are regressing to hunter-gatherer stage. Prospects are bleak

Last edited:
I will always hate Foids, and anyone here that doesn't is still bluepilled.

Wrong. Don't lump me in with you

Women were shit before this degenerate culture existed. They still cheated, lied, and fucked their way into power.

It was seen less because there was less technology. Now that we have technology that enables female nature to push beyond its previous limits they are being exposed for what they are and always have been.

Foid = human female. that's it.

There's no such thing as "being born differen't." A woman born to a prestigious royal family, who is sheltered all her life will still end up as a whore once she's able to free herself from her family.

All women are hypergamous whores from birth. Stop trying to fool yourself.

I know its hard since you were naturally blue pilled from birth into believing all women are good and finding every excuse in the book to make up for their actions, but that isn't reality.

I don't think that "wrong" exists at the biological level
From a Darwinian perspective wrong is that which does not serve human survival. The behaviour most foids are displaying nowadays is anything but conducive to human survival; the declining birthrates are a proof of it.
According to our culture (normie culture), foids are nice, caring, never do wrong, beautiful, precious little angels. But in fact they behave like female monkeys. It is the hypocrisy that makes them hateful, and the fact that they embrace it and pretend it is all ok.
Normie culture only encourages that type of behaviour, it doesn't force foids to act the way they do. I mean, they kind of force it by threatening to shun the individual from society, but that shouldn't be a problem if you disagree with the core moral principles of society. If you're a good person living in a demoralised place, you'd try your best to act on what you consider to be right. I'm not denying that culture has an influence, especially on foids since they're more agreeable than us on average. But then again, a good human being sticks to his values regardless of the culture - they can transcend their basic operating system, so to speak. Incels are a proof of that. We are ostracized because we're ugly and different. Yet, we keep going against society. We don't try to conform.
Culture can turn males bad just like it does with foids now
Not really, no. Males tend to have low agreeableness levels than foids do. That's why most SJWs are foids. That's why foids are always going to follow whatever's trending. To quote Winston from 1984 "It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy." Women since the dawn of time, have been this way. They're easily impressionable and dumb which makes them easy to manipulate.
A concentration camp SS guard was a despicable man
I vehemently disagree. SS men were just trying to make a living. They put all of their hopes on Hitler who led them to their demise. They are not inherently evil. Nor were they affected by culture. Before Hitler Germans were living in poor conditions in ruined cities with barely enough money to eat. They just wanted a better life. It's not necessarily evilness or culture.
Foids are the Nazis of our day.
Nazis had an ideology and were people who knew what they were doing. Foids are just braindead NPCs who buy whatever MSM is shilling. IMO the Nazis were honourable men. Sure they killed people and shit, but they had a meticulously crafted ideology behind it.

it is impossible to retrain foids
As I said, culture did have an impact on foids. And if we trained them be certain way, that only means they're susceptible to changing. In many ME countries foids are submissive, tame, and not rude. Culture does play a role, yes. But it's their nature that makes them prone to a certain degenerate culture
I'm inclined to disagree
Based. SS men are far from despicable. They were just men trying to protect their families and live a better life

Last edited:
My hatred goes far beyond just hating Figgers. I hate everything now. And I wish to see everything burn. Couldn't care less what is in my way.

So what we hate is the culture, not the human females. Of course, it is impossible to retrain foids. So, in our world, foids are foids and they are trash. But if they had been born in a different world, things would be different.
Cf4

It's a question worth asking, but the answer is loaded. You know this community, and our stance on trying to ameliorate our views--and the forecast for what happens if we do. (We end up like IWH, a sad army of denialist cucks)
Whether you're trying to abstract the behavior from the gender, or the culture from the behavior, the truth is this:
We are here because of women. We are brought together from the corners of the world because of the cruelty, hypocrisy, and general attitude of women.
We didn't hate them first, mind you. They are the aggressors of this. Women were cruel to us before we were aware of our inceldom. Women *made* incels, they propagate incels, and they enjoy and promote the very culture/behaviors which ostracize us.
The answer is an obvious one.

This post is almost idealizing the female essence, but foids are naturally good at emotional manipulation, being ruthlessly cruel and lying. The greatest civilizations like Ancient Rome or Troy fell because of foids like Cleopatra or Helen. Perverse foid nature transcends time, space and culture. Only tomboys and dykes come somewhat close to being moral beings with honor, honesty and dignity, they might still be brutal but at least they are more honest. I would rather hear it straight out of the mouth of a dyke, then find out that some foid was shit talking me behind my back.

Foids are corrupt by their very nature. They have a proclivity and talent for manipulation and slyness.

@Idotms It is hating foids that is cope.

It is Neanderthal thinking; something like: Coconut falls on head --> head hurts --> I hate coconuts

Then you go into an endless loop of "hating foids" masturbation. That's cope. It doesn't produce anything valuable to us except feeling rage-pleasure

The obvious answer is yes

It's a question worth asking, but the answer is loaded. You know this community, and our stance on trying to ameliorate our views--and the forecast for what happens if we do. (We end up like IWH, a sad army of denialist cucks)
I don't think the word "ameliorate" is the right one, although I understand what you mean.

I think that we should just finish what we have started. The Black Pill naturally leads to a place where you understand what has happened to us and you see both foids and us as microscopic ants following a biological evolutionary pathway. There is no hate left in that picture.
Whether you're trying to abstract the behavior from the gender, or the culture from the behavior, the truth is this:
We are here because of women. We are brought together from the corners of the world because of the cruelty, hypocrisy, and general attitude of women.
Foids behavior is the proximate cause of our plight, but not the ultimate cause. The root cause is elsewhere

I don't think that hating foid is a mistake because it is "wrong". I think it is because it prevents us from seeing that ultimate cause clearly.

Those of us who "hate foids" are stuck in a loop. See this:
This loop is a cope loop + the side effects of that cope (depression). We must move beyond that loop, as @HotPotCel illustrated with his chart.
We didn't hate them first, mind you. They are the aggressors of this. Women were cruel to us before we were aware of our inceldom. Women *made* incels, they propagate incels, and they enjoy and promote the very culture/behaviors which ostracize us.
Of course they enjoy it. It is in their interest in the short term. We would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

Again, foids behavior is only the proximate cause of our suffering. Hating them for that does not improve our lot one bit

The obvious answer is yes
The "obvious" answer is generally not the right one, especially in something as complex as human behavior.

"obvious" can be replaced by "lazy" in the above sentence

Why should we not hate them
Because of this:

Of course, they're the reason for most of our suffering
They are the proximate cause, not the ultimate cause

My hatred goes far beyond just hating Figgers. I hate everything now. And I wish to see everything burn. Couldn't care less what is in my way.
Then it means you are stuck in this:

This post is almost idealizing the female essence,
Not so. Foids, like us, are products of biological evolution. There is no idealization in that realization. That is just the Black Pill

but foids are naturally good at emotional manipulation, being ruthlessly cruel and lying.
And we are naturally good at bashing people's heads with axes. But we don't do it because our instincts have been suppressed (rightly so). A civilized person is just an animal that has been tamed by culture.

The greatest civilizations like Ancient Rome or Troy fell because of foids like Cleopatra or Helen.
That is a legend. We don't know how Troy fell. And the Roman Empire fell did not fall because of Cleopatra. It survived her by over a thousand years

Legends are cope.

Fuck you and shut up.
Shut you and fuck up, you Aryan dick-sucking stormfront coper. I hope you will be gassed by some Musollini-style Chad fascist dictatorlet some day when he decides to make the Earth ugly-rein. The sooner the better.

Last edited:
@Idotms It is hating foids that is cope.

It is Neanderthal thinking; something like: Coconut falls on head --> head hurts --> I hate coconuts

Then you go into an endless loop of "hating foids" masturbation. That's cope. It doesn't produce anything valuable to us except feeling rage-pleasure
EgayGLBXcAAYgjs 1

Fuck you and shut up.
he is a fucking idiot simp
He should just back to his fellow redditors

Last edited:
>princess complex
>inclined to lying and manipulation
>accepts no responsibility, receives no consequences for anything
>endless entitlement
>no loyalty
Yes but our real enemy lies in the system that empowers them. Once this rotten edifice collapses in on itself and things return to nature women won't be able to ruin civilization anymore. Hopefully after that with their repulsive behavior and decisions all haven been recorded online we never have to learn this lesson again. The same goes for a much smaller ethno-religious group that seems to show up over and over again throughout history in situations like this.
Based nice post

I hate foids. Everything that is said about them is correct. Their behavior is filthy.

Now what does that mean.

At the biological level, both male and female humans have instincts, which are pretty similar to those of monkeys, zebras or bisons. At this level, females want to fuck the alpha and all non alpha males don't get to fuck at all. Is that wrong? I don't think that "wrong" exists at the biological level. Things just are what they are.

"wrong" exists at the level of culture. And it is culture that turns human females into foids.

foid = human female + trash culture

According to our culture (normie culture), foids are nice, caring, never do wrong, beautiful, precious little angels. But in fact they behave like female monkeys. It is the hypocrisy that makes them hateful, and the fact that they embrace it and pretend it is all ok.

Culture can turn males bad just like it does with foids now. A concentration camp SS guard was a despicable man. Foids are the Nazis of our day.

So what we hate is the culture, not the human females. Of course, it is impossible to retrain foids. So, in our world, foids are foids and they are trash. But if they had been born in a different world, things would be different.
We shouldnt

Culture can turn males bad just like it does with foids now. A concentration camp SS guard was a despicable man.
Ultra blue pilled and cucked.

I do hate women, but more importantly I hate what they've become. There's a reason why men of our past even going back to ancient times restricted them because without that restriction they'll come to destroy the very social fabric of civilization itself, they're irresponsible with freedom and self destructive with it. If this world continues on its current course civilization will destroy itself because extreme female sexual hypergamy is unsustainable where a majority of dissatisfied or disenfranchised men will always lead to restlessness eventually transforming into constant insurrectionary forces. Women are the glue that keeps society together, but more importantly keeps men away from the urges of popular revolt and burning society down through collective dissatisfaction or general apathy.

What are the answers that feminism possesses to deal with a majority of restless, dissatisfied, angry, and revolting men? It has none, and the more they ignore this having no answers or chopping it all up to triviality dissatisfaction will fester until powerful natural forces eventually do hold root to eventual insurrection. This is why the ancients knew that to keep order in society a majority of men's sexuality had to be satiated, because without that for a majority of men revolt is always inevitable. It is the very nature of male sexuality, something feminists lack an understanding of. Even now the current delusional elites think they can have a calm transition to a new world order or global economic reset with a majority of dissatisfaction from men everywhere, they're going to learn a very hard lesson to the consequences of toying around with human nature, more specifically with male sexuality creating an atmosphere of total sexual scarcity, the natural inclinations of human sexuality are very powerful concerning its influence on society, more so than they care to acknowledge or even try understanding.

Last edited:
Hate takes up too much mental energy and health. As an older cel I don't hate anymore. It's a pointless exercise. It creates no changes in the world at large, apart from leading your own life down a path of bad mojo. Take whatever pill, but hate is not useful, not necessary, and ultimately not beneficial to your own inceldom.

Hate leads to rope. Hate only leads to bad places. As if being incel is not bad enough already.

@Idotms It is Neanderthal thinking; something like: Coconut falls on head --> head hurts --> I hate coconuts
Foids are bad by nature, culture just intensify this, culture is not the cause.

The reasoning is like this:
1-Foids are bad by nature. 2-Culture intensify these bad behaviors. 3-Men hate foids and culture.

Its simple as that, and most people agree here that foids and culture are what we should stand against.

Foids can only be good if they are forced to be good, through punishment. In liberal (aka western societies) where they are not punished by their immoral actions, we can clearly see the morality of their acts, and western society promote these behaviors, therefor intensifing them (making it even worse than it would be in an usual liberal ambient)

Last edited:
I do hate women, but more importantly I hate what they've become. There's a reason why men of our past even going back to ancient times restricted them because without that restriction they'll come to destroy the very social fabric of civilization itself, they're irresponsible with freedom and self destructive with it. If this world continues on its current course civilization will destroy itself because extreme female sexual hypergamy is unsustainable where a majority of dissatisfied or disenfranchised men will always lead to restlessness eventually transforming into constant insurrectionary forces. Women are the glue that keeps society together, but more importantly keeps men away from the urges of popular revolt and burning society down through collective dissatisfaction or general apathy.

What are the answers that feminism possesses to deal with a majority of restless, dissatisfied, angry, and revolting men? It has none, and the more they ignore this having no answers or chopping it all up to triviality dissatisfaction will fester until powerful natural forces eventually do hold root to eventual insurrection. This is why the ancients knew that to keep order in society a majority of men's sexuality had to be satiated, because without that for a majority of men revolt is always inevitable. It is the very nature of male sexuality, something feminists lack an understanding of. Even now the current delusional elites think they can have a calm transition to a new world order or global economic reset with a majority of dissatisfaction from men everywhere, they're going to learn a very hard lesson to the consequences of toying around with human nature, more specifically with male sexuality creating an atmosphere of total sexual scarcity, the natural inclinations of human sexuality are very powerful concerning its influence on society, more so than they care to acknowledge or even try understanding.

Incel uprising is a cope and will never happen. Technology is the wild card and has become too powerful with no signs of slowing down giving the elite immense control and influence, not to mention the complete cucking of men across the world would have them coom and consume rather than take up arms, japan is proof of this.

What is likely going to happen is more and more men become NEET or commit suicide while women continue to fuck chad and do whatever they want. Social disarray and cultural degradation will continue while technology tries to invent new copes to soften the blow while society heads into a slow decline until the eventual AI apocalypse or utopia.

What are the answers that feminism possesses to deal with a majority of restless, dissatisfied, angry, and revolting men?
They do have an answer to this, and it involves being first when it comes to killing and subjugation of the other sex. They will deny it, gaslight you into thinking it's a conspiracy theory, but I've seen educated professors cold-heartedly voice these views.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHNAIpuGqc

They do have an answer to this, and it involves being first when it comes to killing and subjugation of the other sex. They will deny it, gaslight you into thinking it's a conspiracy theory, but I've seen educated professors cold-heartedly voice these views.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHNAIpuGqc

Females are not very good at warfare, even the most prolific female killer is nothing in comparison to the most prolific male killers out there. A case of, be very careful what you wish for. [Laughs.]

Attachments

• 1618286142384.gif
    1618286142384.gif
    997.7 KB · Views: 4
Foids are bad by nature,
Sorry to have to say that but this is low IQ

If that were true, we would not exist. Foids are what they are because of natural evolution. Since humans are the most successful mammal species on Earth, it makes no sense to say that half of it is "bad". You mean that natural selection created the most successful mammal species on Earth and yet an entire sex has "bad" instincts? This is ridiculous ...

Sorry to have to say that but this is low IQ

If that were true, we would not exist. Foids are what they are because of natural evolution. Since humans are the most successful mammal species on Earth, it makes no sense to say that half of it is "bad". You mean that natural selection created the most successful mammal species on Earth and yet an entire sex has "bad" instincts? This is ridiculous ...
“If that were true, we would not exist.” That’s non sequitur, giving birth or taking care of the sons, doesn’t mean they are good. A lot of foids kill their babies also.

Natural evolution is still nature, nature is not when there was only one organism, nature is when social norms are not applied anymore.

Of course it makes sense, violence is inherent, therefor humans (especially foids) are bad by nature. Humans rationalized and created moral systems, this doesn’t mean human nature is good, this only means rationality lead to goodness.

You don’t need to be good to survive, idk why you keep thinking that.

Foids are inherently bad, it’s their nature to hate ugly men and to act like whores, if it’s their nature to hate us, why should we think they are good?

Last edited:
Females are not very good at warfare, even the most prolific female killer is nothing in comparison to the most prolific male killers out there. A case of, be very careful what you wish for. [Laughs.]
Yet at the same time, more women killers walk the streets than men, if you take into account abortion. You actually need to believe in the pseudo-religion of Woke to believe that "life" somehow begins at birth rather than conception--or even earlier, when seen as a continual process.

Women conduct warfare through different means, and send men to their deaths using their cunning and guile. For example... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

Yet at the same time, more women killers walk the streets than men, if you take into account abortion. You actually need to believe in the pseudo-religion of Woke to believe that "life" somehow begins at birth rather than conception--or even earlier, when seen as a continual process.

Women conduct warfare through different means, and send men to their deaths using their cunning and guile. For example... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

If I was a betting man pitting an army of women versus an army of men I would always bet on the army of men every single time, sure, history is filled with various kinds of female soldiers or killers, but unfortunately for them we men are just better at it every single time. I would love for a feminist terrorist group to form worldwide killing men randomly, by golly, I would love to hunt them down one by one in this purely imaginary fantasy of mine of course, what fun I could have with them in private making them my crippled little play things. The endless hours, days, and years I could have fun with them, by the end of it all they would be begging for me to kill them putting out their misery. If that's the future, well, that just sounds like a whole lot of fun. Will have to check in on that fun terrorist aspiring group of girls more often. [Snickers]

Attachments

• BitterAnguishedBlesbok-small.gif
    BitterAnguishedBlesbok-small.gif
    174.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Believing the words of a foid is doubly retarded.

There are exceptions to every rule, and as a general rule women are all hypergamous whores. They always have been and always will be. Go simp somewhere else
Op you are a simp and should kys tbh.

Last edited:
There are societial, biological, chemical and physical reasons and explanations for everything that humans do.

In fact, following this every human emotion is invalidated (why should we feel anything, as the causal reasons behind these emotions are emotionless).

Universe is emotionless, but humans are capable of feeling emotions (emergence). And feeling a strong emotion such as hate for a group that so negatively effects our lives is certainly justified as much as emotions can be justified.

No

@squirrelsonfire2 @NothinButAComedy Elab

No

@squirrelsonfire2 @NothinButAComedy Elab
I'm just being facetious this is a false dichotomy there are more than two options ...one of them being completely indifferent and not giving women any free space in ur mind.