Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Should we Hate Women?

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
I hate foids. Everything that is said about them is correct. Their behavior is filthy.

Now what does that mean.

At the biological level, both male and female humans have instincts, which are pretty similar to those of monkeys, zebras or bisons. At this level, females want to fuck the alpha and all non alpha males don't get to fuck at all. Is that wrong? I don't think that "wrong" exists at the biological level. Things just are what they are.

"wrong" exists at the level of culture. And it is culture that turns human females into foids.

foid = human female + trash culture

According to our culture (normie culture), foids are nice, caring, never do wrong, beautiful, precious little angels. But in fact they behave like female monkeys. It is the hypocrisy that makes them hateful, and the fact that they embrace it and pretend it is all ok.

Culture can turn males bad just like it does with foids now. A concentration camp SS guard was a despicable man. Foids are the Nazis of our day.

So what we hate is the culture, not the human females. Of course, it is impossible to retrain foids. So, in our world, foids are foids and they are trash. But if they had been born in a different world, things would be different.

So what we hate is the culture, not the human females
Wrong. Don't lump me in with you
foid = human female + trash culture
Women were shit before this degenerate culture existed. They still cheated, lied, and fucked their way into power.

It was seen less because there was less technology. Now that we have technology that enables female nature to push beyond its previous limits they are being exposed for what they are and always have been.

Foid = human female. that's it.

There's no such thing as "being born differen't." A woman born to a prestigious royal family, who is sheltered all her life will still end up as a whore once she's able to free herself from her family.

All women are hypergamous whores from birth. Stop trying to fool yourself.

I know its hard since you were naturally blue pilled from birth into believing all women are good and finding every excuse in the book to make up for their actions, but that isn't reality.

Last edited:
Women were shit before this degenerate culture existed.
How do you know that ? Were you alive then ?

Look at the wife in "Little house on the Prairie" (not the TV series, the books). She worked hard, she took risks with her husband (pretty big ones). She never left him.

I don't see why I can't hate foid instincts as well.

Look at the wife in "Little house on the Prairie" (not the TV series, the books). She worked hard, she took risks with her husband (pretty big ones). She never left him.
Believing the words of a foid is doubly retarded.

There are exceptions to every rule, and as a general rule women are all hypergamous whores. They always have been and always will be. Go simp somewhere else

There are exceptions to every rule, and as a general rule women are all hypergamous whores. They always have been and always will be. Go simp somewhere else
based

I don't believe her. I am just saying that millions of women lived like that in those days. It is a fact. It was NOT an exception.

Did that particular one do bad things? Almost certainly. Did she cheat on her husband? Maybe. But she worked with her husband all her life and never left him. They BOTH worked together; hard. No betabuxxing here. I would marry a human female like that in a heartbeat.
You have to make up your mind ...

I don't see why I can't hate foid instincts as well.
Then it means you hate your own instincts because they are a mirror image of those of females.

If you hate your instincts, you hate yourself.

Women by nature seek hypergamy and therefore to have a conducive society they need to be subjugated.

Then it means you hate your own instincts because they are a mirror image of those of females.

If you hate your instincts, you hate yourself.
I actually do hate myself but I disagree that my instincts mirrors that of foids. Foids want to be used as a sex object by Chad only. I want any female sexual contact at all, that isn't mirroring.

How do you know that? Were you alive then?

See how your retarded logic can be spun back on you?
Se how your retarded logic leads to rejecting everything?

If you can reject everything then there is nothing you can say at all. Maybe women are nice after all ... What basis is left to deny that?
Women by nature seek hypergamy and therefore to have a conducive society they need to be subjugated.
Yes

Yes, if you’re an incel and deprived of something so fundamental to the human experience, you can/should hate women

Whether the cause is biological/cultural is ultimately irrelevant. People can’t control who/what they hate

Lmao easiest question to answer I have ever seen.

Foids want to be used as a sex object by Chad only
That is not female instincts. It is female instincts twisted by culture.

Do you hate a cow because she enjoys being humped by the alpha bull?

This is why you need to thirdworldax. White women are spoiled almost without exception, but maybe there are still some good women out there that haven't been ruined by liberal society.

Whether the cause is biological/cultural is ultimately irrelevant. People can’t control who/what they hate
Not irrelevant. Culture can be changed (hard but doable) Biology can't.

People can’t control who/what they hate
They can.

When you hit your head against the edge of a table as a child, you hate the table. Then you learn to not hit your head.

Se how your retarded logic leads to rejecting everything?
No, actually i don't, because not only did you ignore my assessment of you retarded logic, but you just repeated the same phrase i said with 0 examples. (Because their are none). Projection isn't going to work here
Maybe women are nice after all ... What basis is left to deny that?
Oh i don't know, maybe the plethora of evidence, material, personal experiences, and real life examples gathered here for years now that you just happen to be unaware of.

You under cover simps are seriously dedicated to try and change the agenda here.

Its a fruitless effort though, because as long as women keep being human garbage, they will always be hated.

This is why you need to thirdworldax. White women are spoiled almost without exception, but maybe there are still some good women out there that haven't been ruined by liberal society.
I have some experience of the third world and I advise strongly not to keep your hopes up too much in that department. The West is everywhere now

How can you not feel guilty about creating more incels in the third world though.

Oh i don't know, maybe the plethora of evidence, material,
If you deny the testimony of 19th century writers about how women behaved then, you have to discount all your "evidence" about our time too. The only thing you have left is your personal experience and that is too small to generalize.

In order to back any judgement you have to rely on the testimonies of multiple people. If you do that, it means you trust them. The question is who you choose to trust.

I wish I didn't have to but their misandry has turned me this way

If you deny the testimony of 19th century writers about how women behaved then, you have to discount all your "evidence" about our time too. The only thing you have left is your personal experience and that is too small to generalize.

In order to back any judgement you have to rely on the testimonies of multiple people. If you do that, it means you trust them. The question is who you choose to trust.
This is coming from the same person who used a diary written by a foid centuries ago as "evidence" to claim that women aren't terrible creatures.

The evidence here is solid, as most of it is in video and audio format.

not only that, but the great philosphers of human history all have their fair share of words to say about women, many of them distasteful for obvious reasons, as women again, have always been shitty creatures.

I personally don't care to change your opinion on women. I already know your kind. There are millions of retarded blue pilled simps like you that exist. You're all a dime a dozen honestly. I really can't blame women for taking advantage of retards like you after seeing how easy it is for them.

As long as pussy exists. There's going to be a man who defends it. Simps are the Ying to a woman's yang. Ironically though, no matter how much you do simp, they still won't give you a crumb of pussy or attention.

The more blue pilled garbage you write, the faster you get sent on your way back to reddit where you can join all your other heel licker friends, so by all means please continue.

Last edited:
I wish I didn't have to but their misandry has turned me this way
Sure, me too

What I am pointing out is that the object of your hatred is not the flesh and blood human female, it is the composite being made up of a flesh and blood female + the trash culture that turns her into a foid.

Sure, me too

What I am pointing out is that the object of your hatred is not the flesh and blood human female, it is the composite being made up of a flesh and blood female + the trash culture that turns her into a foid.
Also don't bother arguing with that gorilla dude, legit one of the most asshole users on this forum

I have some experience of the third world and I advise strongly not to keep your hopes up too much in that department. The West is everywhere now
Of course not every third world location is the same, but in the place I visited the people seemed mostly untouched by the degeneracy you see everywhere in the United States.
How can you not feel guilty about creating more incels in the third world though.
I'll face that problem when it comes my way if it ever does. Even if I do manage to ascend with a 3rd world foid, that doesn't necessarily mean I'll have an incel son.

The evidence here is solid, as most of it is in video and audio format.
The testimonies of centuries past is just as reliable. Tons of men have written about "virtuous women" in the past that behaved as described in LHOP

Video and audio can be tampered with or used out of context (as it is massively done today by the media) Believing in Audio/Video as such is naive.

not only that, but the great philosphers of human history all have their fair share of words to say about women, many of them distasteful for obvious reasons, as women again, have always been shitty creatures.
You are picking and choosing.

Augustine of Hippo wrote very nice things about his mother, and about other virtuous women. The judgement of former centuries about women is pretty consistent: There are bad women (like Theodora, the wife of Justinian, for example) and there are virtuous ones, like what is described in LHOP. I just quoted that one because everyone knows it.

There are a dime a dozen cavemen like you among incels. Your kind is a curse on us because it keeps us on a dead-end path: hate foids, suffer, hate foids, suffer, hate foids, suffer ... It never ends. For the suffering to end, you need to ascend to a higher level of understanding. Low IQ just leads to more suffering.

I don't defend foids. You are arguing against a straw man.

If it was up to me, I would lock up all foids in a nunnery and re-educate them, Chinese style.

The fact that you want to hate foids wholesale means you have not completely given up on normie culture. You are still judging foids according to the standards of that culture. Who is the bluepiller now?
Also don't bother arguing with that gorilla dude, legit one of the most asshole users on this forum
I know. His arguments just have to be shown for the garbage that they are. Otherwise he can influence people for the worse and make them suffer more. There are a lot of youngels in here. They have to be shown that you do not have to be a caveman to be an incel.

Last edited:
Of course not every third world location is the same, but in the place I visited the people seemed mostly untouched by the degeneracy you see everywhere in the United States.

I'll face that problem when it comes my way if it ever does. Even if I do manage to ascend with a 3rd world foid, that doesn't necessarily mean I'll have an incel son.
I'm not talking about your sons becoming incel, I mean the fact that a guy from the 3rd world won't have a partner now.

Where? I am interested.

Then they must stop lying about personality. Men are more honest and straightforward.

I'm not talking about your sons becoming incel, I mean the fact that a guy from the 3rd world won't have a partner now.
Well, I don't have a partner right now because some guy is dating a foid who could be dating me. It's not being immorally selfish to take one foid for myself. It's the chads that have multiple foids dating them at the same time or in quick succession that are immoral and a reason incels exist.

Then they must stop lying about personality. Men are more honest and straightforward.
Yes. That means changing culture. This "personality" nonsense is a cultural thing

The testimonies of centuries past is just as reliable. Tons of men have written about "virtuous women" in the past that behaved as described in LHOP
Testimonies are not as reliable in comparison to video evidence. Unless you're a woman of course, then your testimony can land an innocent man in jail for the rest of his life.
Video and audio can be tampered with or used out of context (as it is massively done today by the media) Believing in Audio/Video as such is naive.
This is seriously your argument? That people tampered with audio and video to make women look bad? Are you fucking kidding me?
There are a dime a dozen cavemen like you among incels. Your kind is a curse on us because it keeps us on a dead-end path: hate foids, suffer, hate foids, suffer, hate foids, suffer ... It never ends. For the suffering to end, you need to ascend to a higher level of understanding. Low IQ just leads to more suffering.
This is literally you just jerking yourself off for being a blue pilled simp. My "kind" Is literally men who recognize women for what they are and hold them accountable for their actions. Your kind excuses them for their shitty behavior and simps for them.
I don't defend foids. You are arguing against a straw man.

Should we Hate Women?​

If it was up to me, I would lock up all foids in a nunnery and re-educate them, Chinese style.
All evidence to the contrary.
The fact that you want to hate foids wholesale means you have not completely given up on normie culture. You are still judging foids according to the standards of that culture. Who is the bluepiller now?
Normie culture is the exact opposite of hating foids you fucking idiot. You're trying to excuse decades of women doing shitty things and trying to blame it on culture and im a blue piller?
I know. His arguments just have to be shown for the garbage that they are.
You still have yet to show me that my arguments are garbage, and you never will because they aren't. You've already outed yourself as a blue pilled simp just by this thread alone. We're done here

Asshole = exposing your retarded ass for being a troll.

Testimonies are not as reliable in comparison to video evidence. Unless you're a woman of course, then your testimony can land an innocent man in jail for the rest of your life

This is seriously your argument? That people tampered with audio and video to make women look bad? Are you fucking kidding me?

This is literally you just jerking yourself off for being a blue pilled simp. My "kind" Is literally men who recognize women for what they are and hold them accountable for their actions. Your kind excuses them for their shitty behavior and simps for them.

All evidence to the contrary.

Normie culture is the exact opposite of hating foids you fucking idiot. You're trying to excuse decades of women doing shitty things and trying to blame it on culture and im a blue piller?

You still have yet to show me that my arguments are garbage, and you never will because they aren't. You've already outed yourself as a blue pilled simp just by this thread alone. We're done here

Asshole = exposing your retarded ass for being a troll.
You haven't "exposed" me at all but I'm not having this argument again, you only believe what you want to believe. Whatever makes you sleep at night, buddy

I have no argument and only appeared here to indirectly talk shit about you. I fear confrontation with you
Shhh, its okay. I've already beaten you into submission remember? Don't worry, or conversation is over. You can join OP on my list

I honestly don't really care about the cow and a lot of the time the bull just forces itself on the cow or the farmers forces the bull to mate.

I hate foids because it is affects me and it is due to the way foids are I am incel.

Augustine of Hippo wrote very nice things about his mother, and about other virtuous women.
His mother was practicing Christian. Augustine also probably weren't ugly so he was loved by his mother. Mothers hate ugly sons.

I hate foids because it is affects me and it is due to the way foids are I am incel.
That is correct.

But you will suffer more if you don't understand why that is.
His mother was practicing Christian. Augustine also probably weren't ugly so he was loved by his mother. Mothers hate ugly sons.
Yes she was. That helped a lot.

Ugly did not matter in those days as much as it does now. What mattered was what family you were from. Foids were all over the sons of prominent families, not necessarily the handsomest ones. In Greek culture, being handsome as a boy meant you were going to be gay (like Antinoous, the lover of Hadrian)
I honestly don't really care about the cow and a lot of the time the bull just forces itself on the cow or the farmers forces the bull to mate.
Go to Yellowstone. Female bisons seem to like being mounted by their alphas

Last edited:
Well, I don't have a partner right now because some guy is dating a foid who could be dating me. It's not being immorally selfish to take one foid for myself. It's the chads that have multiple foids dating them at the same time or in quick succession that are immoral and a reason incels exist.
Dang. I never really thought about it that way.

Ugly did not matter in those days as much as it does now. What mattered was what family you were from. Foids were all over the sons of prominent families, not necessarily the handsomest ones. In Greek culture, being handsome as a boy meant you were going to be gay (like Antinoous, the lover of Hadrian)
Imo this is true and one of the reason why there are outdated notions about how looks aren't that important for men. Until recently (meaning up to the mid 19th century) looks were not as great of a factor probably because of no media, photographs or movies that gave constant exposure to good looking people and rewarded them for their looks.

It's when the movie and film industry and televised political debates picked up that looks became more important.

Testimonies are not as reliable in comparison to video evidence.
You are a fool if you believe that. VIdeo seems more compelling and this is why it is used all the time to manipulate people.

Image0021

What? I was actually thinking of the opposite. But you are missing the point. I was just saying that contemporary testimonies on video are not more reliable a priori than older written testimonies, regardless of the topic. That is why you can't discount testimonies from the past because there is no reason to give them less weight than contemporary ones.

This is literally you just jerking yourself off for being a blue pilled simp. My "kind" Is literally men who recognize women for what they are and hold them accountable for their actions.
Your kind is low IQ cavemen who do harm to themselves and to other brocels because they are low IQ.

Your kind excuses them for their shitty behavior and simps for them.
You are delirious. I said nothing of the sort. Look at the OP:

"I hate foids. Everything that is said about them is correct. Their behavior is filthy." I wrote that

Claiming the reason for their behavior is cultural is not giving them any excuses. It just points to a way for solving the problem. Btw, that way would be hated by today's foids. Imagine them being educated by old-style schoolmasters; being whipped if they misbehave, etc

Yes you are. You are still acting and talking as if the standards of bluepill culture should be applied to foids and that they are to be condemned according to those standards. As pills go, this is a rather dark shade of blue. But it is still blue.

If you want to be truly blackpilled you have to discard all bluepiller Normie ideas and rebuild your worldview from the ground up. You have not done that yet.
It's when the movie and film industry and televised political debates picked up that looks became more important.
Yes. In the past people's brains were not super-saturated with images of Chads and Stacies 24/7

Last edited:
Hate takes up too much mental energy and health. As an older cel I don't hate anymore. It's a pointless exercise. It creates no changes in the world at large, apart from leading your own life down a path of bad mojo. Take whatever pill, but hate is not useful, not necessary, and ultimately not beneficial to your own inceldom.

Hate leads to rope. Hate only leads to bad places. As if being incel is not bad enough already.

>princess complex
>inclined to lying and manipulation
>accepts no responsibility, receives no consequences for anything
>endless entitlement
>no loyalty
Yes but our real enemy lies in the system that empowers them. Once this rotten edifice collapses in on itself and things return to nature women won't be able to ruin civilization anymore. Hopefully after that with their repulsive behavior and decisions all haven been recorded online we never have to learn this lesson again. The same goes for a much smaller ethno-religious group that seems to show up over and over again throughout history in situations like this.

Shhh, its okay. I've already beaten you into submission remember? Don't worry, or conversation is over. You can join OP on my list
Spoken like a true caveman. Thanks for giving incontrovertible evidence of what "kind" on incel you belong to.
Hate takes up too much mental energy and health. As an older cel I don't hate anymore. It's a pointless exercise. It creates no changes in the world at large, apart from leading your own life down a path of bad mojo. Take whatever pill, but hate is not useful, not necessary, and ultimately not beneficial to your own inceldom.

Hate leads to rope. Hate only leads to bad places. As if being incel is not bad enough already.
True. This is exactly my point

Spoken like a true caveman. Thanks for giving incontrovertible evidence of what "kind" on incel you belong to.
This guy LARPs on an incel forum as a gorilla. Why bother debating him?
(Also, both of you are braincel refugees?)