Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should we do as mentally lost cel wants and allow dog hatred and abuse posts?

Should we do as mentally lost cel wants and allow dog hatred and abuse posts?

• Sure. Even dogs mog us incels so fuck em. We should be allowed to post bad things about them.

Votes: 36 34.0%
  • No way. Mentally Lost Cel is crazy. Who’s a good boy? Doggos!

Votes: 70 66.0%

• Total voters
This joke has been going on far too long.
Honestly this forum shouldn't have any form of animal abuse at all.
There's plenty of normie zoophile websites where they abuse and rape animals , why do we need this here. Only normies abuse animals.

Animal abuse no, period. It's the same as saying "bullying is OK".
On the other hand, dogs are above men when it comes to foids.
So for that, do we hate dogs or foids for putting dogs above men?
Dogs are just doing what dogs do. Can't blame them for that.

But I wouldn't have a problem with dog hate posts tho. Like those that attack you when you pass on your bike.

Such abuse ought not be allowed.

1. It is a highly vicarious means of redirecting angst and rage at foids but doing so in a manner which gives no consideration to how attenuated the relationship is between the justifiable object of the hatred (foids) and the most readily available and proximate easy target (dogs)

2. You could conceivably make the argument about any animal whose aesthetic appeal or cute countenance may resonate with the sensibilities of most mindless and frivolous whores who sentimentalize everything. This principle could logically be extended to include babies or young children also since they likewise serve similar function vis-à-vis foids.

3. Dogs are intrinsically decent and honorable creatures. While we do anthropomorphize them to an extent, they seem to embody the most noble of human virtues which include loyalty, respect, obedience, courage and service to their masters. By permitting such imagery we are only encouraging people to construe dogs in an unnatural manner - e.g., as being primarily concerned with the inequitable allocation of sex in our culture.

4. Images of torture, dismemberment, death, etc. appeal to the prurient and most base qualities in us and thereby promoting or tolerating them is a debasement of us and is a form of intellectual and cultural degeneracy.

Millions of animals are killed everyday but no one gives a fuck because they aren't cute like dogs or cats. Their life doesn't matter because theyre ugly to normies. Incels should be against lookism in all forms, defending pets and cute animals is highest form of lookism.
This. I hate pet worship.

Millions of animals are killed everyday but no one gives a fuck because they aren't cute like dogs or cats. Their life doesn't matter because theyre ugly to normies. Incels should be against lookism in all forms, defending pets and cute animals is highest form of lookism.
i dont even kill mosquitos trying to suck my blood and roaches like @Mentally lost cel trying to eat my goyslop, id rather just take them and throw in my garden, what are you talking about!!

iu

Last edited:
I don't care but I do prefer cats: they're generally loners like us.

try this poll next fat link should we ban mentally lost cel

No. Animals are innocent beings. We as incels despise the disgusting and subversive nature of humans, specifically foids. However, I think shitbulls should be allowed as an exception because they are evil creatures and deserve pain and death.

No. Animals are innocent beings. We as incels despise the disgusting and subversive nature of humans, specifically foids. However, I think shitbulls should be allowed as an exception because they are evil creatures and deserve pain and death.
dogs are different tho every dog is like ptbill

Pets >>>>>>>>>>>>> "people of color"

Bollocks to dogs, simping for them is just another form of worship. As the cat is besieged by the dog so is the outsider to the normie.

My dog was one of my only friends for 15 years. I don't really view dogs as necessarily good or evil and don't understand why you'd despise them. They have an aura of innocence around them that I dont associate with human beings. No dog ever shunned me for being weird or ugly.

No abuse, hate is okay

I’m glad most of you aren’t too far gone. Dogs are annoying af because of their barking and child minded normtards annoy me with their overvalue of them but no. To the 33 mfs who voted yes I sincerely hope you rope or get roped. Amen